Westfield London Shopping Centre has launched a ‘Kids Eat for FREE’ offer as part of its Summer 2011 campaign. The campaign includes a six-week programme, filled with kids’ events, shows and other entertainment activities – what’s more, most of them are free!
The ‘Kids for Free’ vouchers can be used in a wide range of eateries including Benugo, Caffe Concerto, Ciao Baby Cucina, Comptoir Libanis, Crepeaffaire, Fire & Stone, Isola Bella, Jom Makan, Le Pain Quotidien, Mandaloun, Shawa, The Meat & Wine Company and The Real Greek - meaning that even the fussiest little eaters can find something to smile about. The Kids Eat Free vouchers can only be redeemed in Westfield London at the restaurants specified from 23rd July – 4th September 2011.
Download yours now from: http://uk.westfield.com/london/]
As well as the concierge, personal shopping and home delivery services, Westfield London is also introducing a weekday evening car park rate* where you can park up for a maximum £5 flat rate after 5pm Monday to Friday.
The kids’ events will be taking place in the main Atrium, Foyles Bookshop, the LEGO store and the VUE cinema at Westfield London which is the largest urban shopping centre in Europe. With 275 stores, 50 restaurants and a 14 Screen, state-of–the-art Vue Cinema there is something to keep the entire family entertained.
NOTES TO EDITOR:
*Terms and conditions: The evening parking rate is applied to any vehicle entering the car park after 5pm and exiting before 10pm. Monday - Friday only. Charges will be incurred at £2.50 per hour to a maximum of £5.00. For further details please refer to terms and conditions located in the car park office. Westfield reserves the right to remove the offer without prior warning or notice at any time. Offer for a limited time only.
KIDS AND FAMILY VOUCHERS:
For a full schedule of what’s on and the retailer discounts available see the Westfield London website http://uk.westfield.com/london/ or pick up Westfield London’s Summer 2011 brochure from any concierge desk at the centre.
Discount vouchers include:
• Neal’s Yard Remedies - 15% off all purchases
• Skechers - 10% off shape ups, tone-ups and kids’ shoes
• City Galton Flowers - 20% off fresh flowers
• Gerry Weber - 20% off all accessories
• Rituals - Free mini makeovers plus 20% off make-up purchases
• Crabtree & Evelyn - 20% off when you spend £25 or more
• Burger King - 15% off
• Gourmet Burger Kitchen - 20% off
• Krispy Kreme - Free doughnut and chiller with any doughnut and chiller purchase
• Buttercup Cake Shop - 50% off your next cupcake
• Zaza - 30% off
• Foyles Bookshop - 15% off Children’s books 19th July-31st Aug
• Nineteen Ten - Buy a burrito or chilli and get a free vegetarian 3 bean and corn chilli free
• Butlers Chocolate Café - Complimentary smartie cookie and baby hot chocolate with any other purchase
• Ooze - complimentary ice cream with every kids meal purchased with a main meal
INFORMATION ON WESTFIELD LONDON:
With 275 luxury, premium and high street retailers including Debenhams, Next, M&S, House of Fraser and Waitrose, housing over 700 fashion brands, Westfield London is the Capital’s pioneering shopping and leisure destination. Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Prada are amongst some of the brands that can be found in the beautiful, visually-stunning environment The Village; while Hollister & Co, The Apple Store and TopShop keep the younger fashionistas in style this summer. The Little White Company, Mamas & Papas and Bebe Bisou ensure the young ones are looking tip top too.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Propellernet in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.