Pocket savings with FREE sport sessions for kids from YAZOO
Keeping the kids entertained after school can be an expensive and time consuming business with the rising costs of after school clubs, coupled with hectic work schedules. It is little surprise to find mum and dad struggling to juggle every day life while sticking to a weekly budget. The latest Which? survey (July 2011) states that 86% of British adults said that compared to a year ago, their grocery bill has increased, meaning day-to-day savings have become an even higher priority for families. To help save families time and money, YAZOO has teamed up with Premier Sport (Playball in Ireland) to offer free sport activities for kids, worth up to £15.00* per session.
Whether it’s before school, during lunchtime or at the end of the school day, Premier Sport provides kids a whole host of activities available at flexible times to suit parent’s needs. With cheerleading, dancing, football and tag rugby on the agenda, kids can stay active and healthy, but equally importantly, just have fun.
Signing up to a free activity couldn’t be simpler; after purchasing a multipack of YAZOO Chocolate, Strawberry or Banana, log on to the website, www.yazoo.co.uk and enter the unique code to produce a voucher for a free activity session with Premier Sport. Mums and dads will then be guided to the Premier Sport website to sign up for their child’s chosen activity. Premier Sport activity clubs are available across the UK, making it even easier for mum to keep the kids entertained during the working week.
For further information regarding this offer, please visit http://www.yazoo.co.uk
Notes to editors:
• YAZOO is available through all major supermarkets and independent stores
• Maximum four redemptions per household
• Premier Sport is a children’s coaching company which specialises in sports teaching and instruction in curriculum time, as well as after school, breakfast, lunch and holiday clubs. As the first ever organisation of its kind to be awarded a highly prestigious QiSS kitemark for Quality in Study Support and Extended Services, Premier Sport is dedicated to developing innovative sports coaching which will help your children live a healthy, fun and fit life. http://www.premiersport.org/
• The Premier Sport Offer is open to children aged between 5 – 11 years old
• Playball is a Sport and Movement Program that's been developed over 25 years. Sport psychologists, occupational therapists and pro sport coaches are all adding to the worldwide success of Playball (Kidinmecorp). Children from age 2 are taught the age specific programs. In Playball, children learn the basis of sports such as hockey, baseball, basketball, cricket, tennis, football, volleyball and more
• The Playball offer in Ireland is open to children aged between 2 – 9 years old
• * Sessions fees vary from £3.00 - £15.00 depending on chosen activity
• Vouchers must be redeemed by 1st March 2012
For further information please contact Rebecca Cheers at Mercieca Ltd
Tel: 0207 485 0100
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Mercieca Ltd in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Entertainment & Arts, Sport, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.