In support of the bravery Britain’s Police Force has shown this week Thomson and First Choice will allow police officers to rebook their holidays without incurring any extra charges.
Police Officers across the country were advised yesterday that all leave has been cancelled in order to deal with any further disturbances in England’s cities. While this will be hugely disappointing for hardworking members of the Police Force, if they’ve booked their holidays with either Thomson or First Choice they will be able to change their holiday dates free of charge.“We know how important holidays are and that nobody needs a holiday more than members of the Police Force right now,” says Nick Longman, Director of Distribution for Thomson and First Choice.
“We want to ensure that all members of the Police will still be able to take their well earned break with us, at a time convenient to them. Our retail staff, some of whom have been affected by the riots, will be only too happy to help Police Officers rebook their holidays, so we advise all officers affected to pop into their local Thomson or First Choice shop. Alternatively they can call our call centre for Thomson bookings call 0844 0871 0879 and for First Choice bookings call 0871 200 7799. As a national retailer Thomson and First Choice would like to thank Britain’s police force for protecting our high streets so fearlessly, and we look forward to welcoming them on our holidays.”
For further press information please contact email@example.com
Notes to editors:
Please find the terms and conditions for the offer below:
· ‘Free Re-book’ relates to, no admin fees and no cancellation charges if re-booking
· Offer is valid for the 7 days from 12th August 2011 and will end 18th August 2011. Any transfers, amendments or cancellations after the 18th August 2011 will be subject to standard terms, conditions and charges
· Offer applies to bookings departing up to and including 11th September 2011
· Offer of free transfer is applicable on any Thomson, First Choice, Skytours & Just mainstream package holiday including Thomson Cruise, Island Cruise and Thomson Airways flight only
· Offer is not available for those travelling with any third party tour operators, specialist holidays group, activity, accommodation only bookings and any holidays with scheduled flights
· Offer is applicable to the package holiday segment of the booking and excludes any 3rd party extra’s added to the original booking, such as Car Hire, Airport parking, Attraction tickets etc
· Re-booked holiday will be subject to standard booking terms & conditions and must be taken by 31st October 2012
· If the holiday cost increases and is more expensive than the original booking, the difference in cost between the original holiday and new holiday must be paid by the customer
· If the holiday is decreases and is of a lesser value than original booking, the difference in the cost between the original holiday and new holiday will be refunded
· Offer applies to the police officer and their immediate family only or groups of two or less that include a police officer. (Immediate family relates to partners and children)
· Should the police officer be travelling as part of a group holiday of more than two people, incorporating travelling customers that are not the officers immediate family, the offer will only apply to the police officer and their immediate family (police officer’s partner and children)
· Police officer must be a named traveller on the original booking and must travel on the new booking
· Police officer must produce a current warrant card at the time of amendment and the name on the warrant card must match a name on the original and new booking
· A further form of picture identification must also be produced for verification purposes, such as Passport or Driving Licence. This is for verification of individual only and no details are to be documented
· This offer is not applicable to Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of TUI UK in the following categories: Travel, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.