Tea & Coffee Festival
Southbank Centre Square,
Friday 18 – Sunday 20 November 2011
Following the success of the first Tea & Coffee Festival in May 2011, the event returns to Southbank Centre for a winter extravaganza of the nation’s favourite beverages. The festival promises to have more companies showcasing their unique high-quality products and an ever-growing schedule of fascinating demonstrations, talks and tutored tastings.
Demonstrations and Tastings
Whether you are a confirmed tea connoisseur, seasoned coffee drinker or even a caffeine-free individual you are bound to find demonstrations and products to pique your interest and tantalise your taste buds. Come along to witness a traditional tea or coffee ceremony; enjoy a coffee roasting demonstration; take part in a tutored tasting or even take part in the amateur Latte Art Competition.
Exhibitors and Stallholders
The Winter Tea & Coffee Festival 2011 is bringing some of the finest, and most discerning, tea and coffee providers and specialists together to showcase their wares and share their knowledge. The perfect cuppa often requires a suitable accompaniment and the festival will also offer complementary foods and desserts such as tea and coffee flavoured cheese cakes, coffee smoked beef baps and more.
Organiser Yael Rose explains:
“I am really excited to be organising the second Tea & Coffee Festival. It promises to be the ideal place to learn more about these delicious beverage, discover new small companies and products and meet the passionate people behind them.”
- ends -
Notes to Editors:
* The event takes place from Friday 18th to Sunday 20th November 2011, 11am – 8pm daily (6pm on Sunday) at Southbank Centre Square. The venue is five minutes walk from Waterloo & Embankment tube stations and various bus routes. Admission is free.
* Full details and schedules to follow.
* For press information and high res images please contact Yael Rose on 07898681573 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Southbank Centre is the UK’s largest arts centre, occupying a 21-acre site that sites in the midst of London’s most vibrant cultural quarter on the South Bank of the Thames. The site has an extraordinary creative and architectural history stretching back to the the 1951 Festival of Britain. Southbank Centre is home to the Royal Festival Hall, Queen Elizabeth Hall, Purcell Room and the Hayward Gallery as well as The Saison Poetry Library and the Arts Council Collection.
* Rose Events have been running events for 10 years and are currently managing The Cheese & Wine Festival (www.cheesewinefestival.com ) and The Chocolate Festivals in London, Oxford and Brighton (www.festivalchocolate.co.uk) as well as the Tea & Coffee Festival. For more information about Rose Events please contact Yael Rose (Mrs) on +44 (0)7898 681573 / email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Rose Events in the following categories: Men's Interest, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.