Having travelled the world, I had stayed in many and varied accommodation, which afforded me a clear idea of what I wanted to achieve with Unique Home Stays
The last year has seen the trend for luxury travel sway towards holidays that offer privacy and personal service, according to the latest research.
The Global Trends Report, published last month by the International Luxury Travel Market, shows that travellers are looking less and less at large and ostentatious resorts, instead choosing private islands and holiday homes that offer a more simplistic and authentic experience with a commitment to the local environment.
The report also shows that customers are looking for accommodation, often with eco-credentials, that combines top quality accommodation with value for money and excellent service.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, bookings for luxury accommodation provider Unique Home Stays have risen by just over 40% in the last 12 months.
Offering a seamless service that’s built on personal relationships, the company, which has been running for ten years, affords guests access to some of the best private homes in the world.
The home owners are often very interesting people who love to host and are keen to offer guests an authentic experience that you can’t get elsewhere.
Welcome hampers are offered at many of the properties, containing locally sourced products in order to support the communities in which they thrive.
What’s more, the properties are individually assessed to ensure that they offer excellent value for money and a truly unique experience.
Take a property like The Olive Grove, for instance. Nestled in a beautiful mountainous area in Andalucía, guests can indulge in the complete privacy and seclusion of a nature reserve overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, or explore the surrounding area, armed with expert insider knowledge direct from the owners.
Sarah Stanley, Managing Director of Unique Home Stays, said: ‘Having travelled the world, I had stayed in many and varied accommodation, which afforded me a clear idea of what I wanted to achieve with Unique Home Stays.
‘My aim was to hand-pick the very best private luxury accommodation oozing with character, with interesting owners that wanted to provide guests with a real experience.
‘I think this is why our guests keep coming back to us – once they’ve realised that there is a world outside of humdrum hotel resorts, they can’t wait to experience the next property!’
New additions to the portfolio
We're delighted to introduce you to the latest additions to the Unique Home Stays portfolio...
The Merchant´s House, Frome, Somerset
What: A grand 17th century quirky town house B&B in the quaint market town of Frome, Somerset.
Best for: The perfect base from which to explore nearby Bath and Wells, or simply indulge in the excellent local pubs and shops.
Tell me more: Bed and Breakfast property sleeping up to 4 people; from £60 per person per night based on two people sharing.
The Hamptons, Nr. Mullion Cove, The Lizard
What: Elegant luxury New England-style bungalow squirrelled away on a country estate in West Cornwall.
Best for: With spacious open plan design and luxurious furnishings throughout, a comfortable relaxing stay is guaranteed.
Tell me more: Self-catering property sleeping up to 4 guests; from £695 for a week’s stay.
The Duck House, Kraków, Poland
What: This contemporary yet rustic summer house perches up on the hill overlooking a large lively duck pond and boasts a neat decked area with hot tub.
Best for: Just 8km from Kraków, The Duck House makes a perfect location for exploring beautiful Poland.
Tell me more: Self-catering property sleeping up to 7 people; from £295 per night
For more information contact Claire Ray or Rhianna Morton
Tel: +44(0)1637 882014
Email: Claire@uniquehomestays.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
* This is a small selection of our Unique Home Stays Country/Coastal retreats. Please see our website for more ideas and accommodation to suit you. We have properties in the UK, USA, Spain, South Africa, Morocco, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, India, Greece, and France.
* Please contact Unique Home Staysin the event of featuring any of our properties.
* A selection of high-resolution images is available.
* We can organize press trips for select journalists and we work alongside a handful of professional journalists who can provide bespoke write-ups if required.
* Launched in 2001, Unique Home Stays offers the crème de la crème of privately hosted accommodation that offers a unique alternative to run-of-the mill hotels. Having travelled the world, MD Sarah Stanley knew what she expected from top quality accommodation: Intimate and luxury hospitality, pristine homes oozing with character, excellent regional cuisine and comfortable bedrooms with all the trimmings. Today Unique Home Stays offers superior accommodation in over 100 homes scattered over 14 different countries. The properties include castles, priories, rectories, windmills, water mills, townhouses, coastal homes and even a house in the sea.
* Unique Home Stays cannot accept any liability for any misrepresentation by the Owner or any change made by the Owner since our inspection.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Unique Home Stays in the following categories: Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.