Hays Senior Finance has launched a series of vodcasts offering expert career advice to finance professionals within the UK. The films are short interviews designed to offer bite-size advice and information, to equip finance professionals with information, and make the experience of searching and finding a job much easier.
Career pieces include:
- Paul Venables, Group Finance Director at Hays, explaining which skills are helpful to building a successful long-term finance career.
- James Brent, Business Director, and Louisa London, Senior Manager, at Hays Accountancy & Finance discuss the current finance recruitment market for accountancy professionals.
Nik Pratap, Director at Hays Senior Finance, the leading recruiting expert said: "Expert career advice is valued by finance professionals themselves and employers. Not only is sound career advice important in helping professionals understand what skills they need but it also helps employers find the most suitable people.
"The new web area allows finance professionals to ask questions - we are interacting with them and answering some of the most commonly asked questions by accountants looking to make their next career move. We recognise the need to provide advice in a number of different formats. Hays already offer face to face advice and write regular advice pieces - the online vodcasts allow us to give a new dimension to the way that people view the advice they get from us."
The information is free to download from http://www.hays.co.uk/experts-talk.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. Specialist roles include senior finance jobs, banking jobs, financial services jobs and accountancy jobs.
As at 30 June 2011, the Group employed 7,620 staff operating from 255 offices in 31 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2011:
– the Group reported net fees of £672 million and operating profit** of £114 million;
– the Group placed around 60,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 190,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 31% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 33% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 54% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 46% of net fees;
130 Wilton Road
020 7259 8821
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of pr-sending-enterprises in the following categories: Business & Finance, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.