We're very proud to be working with Civvy Street; their involvement can only add value to our scheme,
The UK’s leading independent electrical and renewable energy training provider, Trade Skills 4U, have announced that their ‘Forgotten Heroes Bursary Scheme’ candidates will now be able to access financial support when they take up the free training initiative set up in June 2011.
The free training bursary was officially launched by Falkland’s hero Simon Weston O.B.E, at the company’s renewable energy centre open day and aims to giveaway £100,000 worth of free training to those who are struggling to find their feet after leaving the forces. Whether this struggle is due to illness, injury or a lack of support this permanent offer will arm the candidates will practical skills for a new career.
However since its launch in June the company are experiencing a lack of eligible candidates that have the funds in place to travel to the centre based in Gatwick, West Sussex. “We are a national company and have strong affiliations with the forces and as a result eligible candidates from all over the UK are applying for our bursary. Unfortunately those who would benefit most from a scheme such as this are often facing hardship and have been out of employment for some time. As a result we are finding that these candidates are having trouble covering the costs of travel or accommodation in order to take advantage of this free training scheme,” says Chloe Bennett, Marketing Executive at Trade Skills 4U.
Thanks to Civvy Street, the Royal British Legion’s employment support service, a candidate who is eligible for Legion support could have access funding to help support their costs of travel and/or accommodation as well as other expenses whilst they train. "This partnership will bridge this gap and hopefully enable those most deserving of the bursary, the financial help to enable them to take hold of this great opportunity. We're very proud to be working with Civvy Street; their involvement can only add value to our scheme," Miss Bennett added.
Trade Skills 4U bursary candidates will have the opportunity to train as domestic installers, electricians and renewable energy installers and will take advantage of the company’s first-class and dedicated training centres. Trade Skills 4U offers the widest range of electrical courses and renewable energy courses in the UK today.
To find out more about the ‘Forgotten Heroes Bursary Scheme,’ candidates should visit www.tradeskills4u.co.uk/pages/free-training
Notes for Editors:
Contact for more info: Chloe Bennett – 01293 529777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Trade Skills 4U was established in 2004 by Carl Bennett, who set up the business after suffering from a brain tumour and being unable to continue his career in the specialist firearms unit, SO19.
• The Mitre court electrical training centre has since become the premier training facility in the UK, with delegates travelling to the site from all over the UK to obtain electrical accreditations.
• Courses range from 1 day to 100 days, enabling candidates interested in these growing industries to train as domestic installers, electricians and renewable energy installers.
• The 'Forgotten Heroes Bursary scheme' launched on 17th June 2011 and the first two places were presented by Falkland’s hero Simon Weston OBE at the companies’ renewable energy open day.
• The centre reserves one place at any one time for ‘injured & forgotten heroes”.
• The Renewable centre is located in Unit 17, Royce Road Industrial estate, Fleming Way, Crawley RH10 9NX and TS4U’s main electrical premise is located in Mitre Court, Fleming Way, Crawley, RH10 9JY.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Trade Skills 4U in the following categories: Education & Human Resources, Manufacturing, Engineering & Energy, Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.