October 5, 2011 – Case-Mate®, known for its innovative accessories that protect, style and enhance mobile technology, is ready to dress the latest Apple® smartphone to hit stores: the long-awaited iPhone 4S. Customers can choose from seven Case-Mate favorites to shield their new devices. Featuring eye-catching colors and design-forward textures, these coveted iPhone 4S cases provide fashionable functionality.
“Case-Mate continues to offer innovative and practical accessories for all of the newly launched mobile devices,” said Erik Attkisson, Chief Marketing Officer at Case-Mate. “By updating our popular cases for the iPhone 4S, we can ensure that our customers dress their device with protection and personal style while keeping up with the latest technology.”
The following iPhone 4S accessories are now available from Case-Mate:
• Gelli, £19.99: A striking houndstooth pattern and translucent colors highlight cutting-edge technology. The Gelli is a visually dazzling case that is sure to impress. Available in pink, clear and grey.
• Vroom, £12.99: Start your engines; this accessory won’t easily tire out. Created with an on-the-go lifestyle in mind, the Vroom with tire-tread pattern drives to keep your iPhone 4S protected. Available in black.
• Pop!, £24.99: Using an innovative co-molding technique, the Pop! seamlessly combines a plastic shell with a soft rubber grip. Decked out with a pop modern, two-toned color combination, thi s case makes a statement. Available in black, pink, purple, red, light blue, and white.
• Tough, £24.99: The Tough case is the epitome of slim protection. A form fitting silicone wrap resists shock, while a hard shell protects against impact. Available in black/black and pink/black.
• Brushed Aluminum, £24.99: This sleek case features genuine brushed aluminum for sophisticated minimalism perfect for office or evening on the town. Available in black and silver.
• Barely There, £14.99: Case-Mate’s bestselling case proves less is really more. Now available in a range of on-trend colors, the Barely There combines style with function for the ultimate thin, snap-on case. Available in white, pink, amethyst, ruby, teal, military green, royal blue, and black.
• Emerge, £12.99: The semi flexible case features a matte finish with a two-dimensional glossy pattern that emerges along the back of the case. Available in black and pink.
All of these iPhone 4S cases are available for purchase at http://www.case-mate.eu.com/
For more information, sample requests and images, contact:
Kathryn Cotsworth, Six Degrees, 01628 480 280 email@example.com
Jennifer Janson, Six Degrees, 01628 480 280 firstname.lastname@example.org
Case-Mate is the leader in design of fashion-forward accessories for mobile technology and tablets. Since 2006, the company has helped consumers express their individual style with products that protect, adorn and enhance their mobile devices. Working with top designers from around the world and using cutting-edge materials, Case-Mate’s team of technology and design aficionados have created an extensive repertoire of mobile and tablet cases right for any style and every occasion. For more information, visit http://www.case-mate.eu.com/
Follow us on Twitter @CaseMateEurope and Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/casemate.europe
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Six Degrees Limited in the following categories: Consumer Technology, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.