Biomni to provide Front Office for Symantec solution for IT Self Service
Biomni today announced that it will provide a comprehensive Service Catalog solution for Symantec’s global Endpoint Management community. Front Office for Symantec will address customer challenges around IT self-service and request management.
With constant business demand for new services, IT must deliver and support an everincreasing range of infrastructure, but within the constraints of tighter budgets. Providing a Service Catalog has emerged as one of the most proven vehicles to meet this challenge.
Biomni has worked closely with Symantec to ensure tight integration with Symantec’s Endpoint Management solutions, providing numerous benefits:
• Improved transparency and customer satisfaction through the ability to publish IT policies and selectable infrastructure and services as well as configuration options through a unified IT “storefront” specifically designed for business user consumption.
• Increased efficiency through bi-directional integration with Symantec “back office” components including the CMDB, ServiceDesk and provisioning tools, which enable complete round-trip automation through request, approval and fulfillment across all published services.
• Improved compliance through bi-directional asset management integration as software requests are linked real-time into to underlying CMDB license availability.
• Vastly improved implementation timeframes through a simplified interface specifically designed for business analyst skill-sets instead of programming.
• Support for 14 languages.
Adrian Hodder, Director of Tools & Systems Governance at Computacenter and Biomni customer says: “Implementing Biomni has enabled Computacenter to automate and standardise request processes which were manual and spread across multiple systems, improve efficiency by integrating requests into existing corporate systems and implement transparency of the request process for all users.”
Mark Magee, Senior Director, Product Management at Symantec says: “In an era where IT Self Service is more important than ever, the release of Biomni Front Office provides tangible value for our joint customers enabling IT self-service and request management process.”
Biomni is a leading provider of Service Catalog and Request Management solutions and an accredited Symantec™ Developer Partner. Biomni’s partnership with Symantec offers a comprehensive Service Catalog capability to the Symantec™ Endpoint Management solution suite.
Biomni provide both the front office view into IT for the business, as well as the fulfillment and measurement capabilities that leverage existing IT systems, people and processes. Biomni supports an IT function’s growing necessity to evolve as a business service provider, and are strategically placed in the solution portfolios of leading global service providers and corporate enterprises.
For more information and to understand how Biomni can extend your Symantec investment, visit http://www.biomni.com/symantec
Contact: Kesh Dhillon, tel: +44 (0) 20 7557 4200 or email Kesh.Dhillon@biomni.com
Biomni. Software. Essentially Different.
T: +44 (0) 20 7557 4200 F: +44 (0) 20 7557 4201 E: email@example.com W: www.biomni.com
Biomni™Biomni Limited, York House, 23 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6UJ
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Biomni Ltd in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Business & Finance, Media & Marketing, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, Manufacturing, Engineering & Energy, Computing & Telecoms, Transport & Logistics, Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.