The breakthrough process tracking system developed by UK-based MatsSoft has earned a place in the Top 25 Contact Centre Technology awards for 2011.
The MATS® system, which combines workflow, communication and reporting tools to help businesses achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness, was voted into the top 20 by readers of Call Centre Helper magazine.
MatsSoft, one of the fastest-growing companies in the sector, won the accolade after delivering significant and swift return-on-investment to the many clients that have adopted its unique solution.
MATS® is a highly flexible web-based managed service that has been deployed by a wide range of businesses to support a variety of everyday functions. By intelligently joining up internal workflow and processing with real-time reporting information and automated external communications, MATS® has proven beneficial to customers, staff and managers.
As a result of improvements to workflow, communications and transparency, users in sectors ranging from finance to HR have seen dramatic improvements in customer satisfaction, productive capacity, efficiency and profitability.
Martin Scovell, a Director of MatsSoft, said: “From the feedback we’ve received from clients, we know that we have developed a very exciting and valuable system that supports an array of business operations. We’ve taken on board a wide range of challenges that businesses face and created a solution that helps eradicate costly bottlenecks, delays, communication breakdowns, inefficiencies and complaints. MATS® achieves this by moulding itself around existing systems, bonding together processes and departments and then smoothing out the flow of information between all parties.
“Our growing list of international blue-chip clients tells its own story but to receive recognition from the readers of the UK’s leading magazine for contact centres is a very pleasing endorsement.”
Jonty Pearce, Editor of Call Centre Helper said: “The Call Centre Helper technology awards are the only awards that are voted for by our readers. This makes these awards particularly unbiased. What impressed our readers with MatsSoft was the hosted solution and the ability to reduce non revenue generating calls.”
The MATS® solution was initially developed to serve banks and building societies, which have used the system to improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of processes such as mortgage, loan and ISA applications, complaints handling and bereavement cases. However, MATS® is now being deployed across a broad range of business sectors where there is scope for improved process efficiency, including insurance, retail, finance, marketing, supply chain, HR and public sector.
One of the key benefits of MATS® is a sharp reduction in avoidable ‘chaser’ calls, which are frustrating for customers and expensive and time-consuming for companies. The system generates updates that are proactively sent via email, SMS or personalised web pages to alert customers when key stages of their particular case have been reached and provide a ‘call to action’ if the customer is required to submit more information or documents, for example.
This speeds up the process and improves customer relations – thereby encouraging loyalty and retention. It also reduces staff stress, cutting avoidable calls by up to 65% in some instances and allowing them to be deployed more effectively in other areas. In addition, it provides staff and managers with a real-time reporting of progress on almost any given business process.
• www.matssoft.co.uk recently announced a £2.65m investment package from global venture capital firm Beringea.
• MatsSoft’s branded MATS® automated workflow and communications software is a managed service that can be quickly and easily set up to drive immediate and measurable efficiency gains, cost reductions and service improvements.
• Within days of installation, MATS® customers have reported calls down 65%, capacity up 30%, complaints down 90%
• MATS® hosted solutions are now being used for processes such as mortgage and loan applications, insurance claims, bereavements, savings accounts, voting systems case management, customer service, logistics, remote customer/patient management, complaints handling, supply chain management and resource management.
• MATS® is currently used by many of the key firms in sectors including banking and insurance, healthcare, pharmaceutical, logistics, manufacturing, public utilities and government. MATS® is also used as a bulk communication medium to customers and third parties, via text messaging and email campaigns.
• MATS® unique web-based, user configurable solution is used in any situation where there is a customer, a supplier and a product or service process with more than one stage, freeing up the time staff previously spent on the ‘phone by keeping customers proactively informed via SMS, email and auto-updated personal web pages.
• Amongst the many benefits are (survey-proven) improved customer service and reduced cost.
• MATS® provides valuable real time management information on workflow and business process management that is used to further refine and improve cost control and service levels.
• For more information visit MatsSoft’s YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/MatsSoftUK
• Alternatively, visit www.matssoft.co.uk , call 01234 321555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Lucy Robinson or Nick Henderson
Friday’s Media Group, 18 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QL
Telephone: 0845 500 1140
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Friday's Media Group in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.