Tesco Compare looks forward to exciting opportunities ahead now it has a new team who are firmly established and committed to putting customers at the heart of its activities.
The comparison site relocated offices from Redhill, Surrey to Edinburgh early this year and, since then, has achieved greater efficiency and service levels through the new, rationalised team.
Vikki Macleod, Commercial Director, said: “We’re now more competitive, agile and efficient. This was achieved after we restructured the operation. Following the Tesco group’s own values, we are now more customer-focussed and aligned to a dotcom style enterprise.”
Wider choice for customers
On the strength of its new team, the company has made several business improvements such as working closer with Tesco Bank to provide customers with greater choice, and incentives by introducing new providers and re-launching the Clubcard Points offer.
As part of a trusted brand, Tesco Compare believes that comparison sites should be about more than just price. Drawing on innovation, the website can introduce customers to a broader range of comparison services than ever; the latest ones including those for health insurance and telecoms.
Helping people to save money
She added: “Our aim is to continue to understand our customers and deliver a service which helps them find suitable products for their needs. We’re focused on helping customers to search for deals so they could save money. In addition to comparing by price, they can compare car and home insurance quotes by features, according to what is most important to them.”
Tesco Compare can introduce people to comparison services for products within Money, Utilities and Telecoms, and a greater range of insurance products. It also provides customers with links to pet and breakdown insurance providers.
She summed up: “I’m excited about the future and the opportunity for the new team to grow the Tesco Compare business by delivering a great service for our customers.
Why not search to see if you could save money this autumn? Visit www.tescocompare.com
– ENDS –
For media enquiries please contact:
Andy Moore, 0131-718-0759, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
Tesco Personal Finance Compare Limited (trading as Tesco Compare) is part of the Tesco Personal Finance Group Limited, the financial services arm of the UK’s number one supermarket chain, which is fully owned by the Tesco Group. Tesco Personal Finance Compare Limited, registered in Scotland No.318925. Interpoint Building, 22 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh EH12 5BH. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
The Financial Services Authority does not regulate loans, credit cards, telecoms or utilities.
• Tesco Compare is a comparison site, based in the UK. Since our launch in 2007, our business activities have extended to facilitate the introduction of a wide range of comparison services.
• Our own principal comparison services are for car and home insurance to which we compare over 65 and 25 providers respectively.
• Products compared by third party suppliers include: Money (credit cards, loans, mortgages, current accounts and savings accounts). Insurance (business, life, van, motorbike, travel and health). Utilities (broadband, mobile broadband, home phone, digital TV and gas & electricity). We also provide customers with links to pet and breakdown insurance providers.
• Our aim is to introduce customers to fair prices and deals from a range of leading brands.
• We believe that comparison sites should be about more than just the lowest price so our comprehensive comparison service helps you search and compare a wide range of products and providers by feature as well as price.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Arena Media in the following categories: Personal Finance, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.