— New Hub to Further Enhance Quality of Customer Support Experience Across EMEA —
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) –READING, U.K.—November 7, 2011
• CommVault is expanding its global customer service operations with the opening of a new customer support centre in Reading, U.K. and adding approximately 30 new staff members.
• Co-located in CommVault’s EMEA headquarters at 3 Apex Plaza in Reading, U.K., CommVault’s new customer support centre provides additional geographic coverage designed to further strengthen CommVault’s support model.
• Utilising a global single queue for handling customer support incidents, CommVault delivers true 24x7x365 customer support staffing with full incident management between support centres in order to respond to calls around the clock from all parts of world.
• Adding this new location to CommVault’s customer service operations ensures greater flexibility, efficiency and improved global account management. Processes can be standardised and dealt with from several locations, where dedicated teams serve all customers globally.
• The Reading centre’s multi-lingual team will also provide technical support in several languages which will further enhance the quality of customers’ support experience.
Tweet This: @CommVault opens new customer support centre in Reading, U.K.
• Robert Brower, Vice President of Global Customer Support and Services, CommVault
“CommVault’s distinction of having a 95 percent customer satisfaction rating is a major differentiator in the industry and proof of our continued investment in growing a global network of customer support operations. The new customer support hub in Reading reinforces our commitment to providing CommVault customers the highest levels of customer service and a world-class support experience.”
• CommVault® Simpana® 9 Software
• CommVault Professional Services
• CommVault Training Services
• CommVault Support Services
• Remote Operations Management Service
• More CommVault news
• Subscribe to CommVault RSS feeds: http://news.commvault.com/rss-feeds.asp
• Follow CommVault on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CommVault
• Follow CommVault on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CommVault
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers’ data and results included in this release were supplied to CommVault in good faith by the customer; this information has not been verified. Customers’ results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2011 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
+44 (0) 7736 793332
+44 (0) 118 951 6500
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Maillot Jaune Communications in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.