Telogis Fleet is designed to give the user a completely unique fleet management experience that best aligns with their business needs
Telogis’ next generation of fleet management software gives fleet managers and business owners greater flexibility in configuring reports to fit the exact needs of their industry, size and type of fleet; features expanded functionality and scalability for monitoring high-value asset utilisation, theft and misuse
Editorial Highlights/Key Facts
• Telogis Fleet 9 integrates seamlessly with Telogis Route, Telogis Progression and Telogis Mobile to make Telogis the only company that provides strategic and dynamic routing, real-time work order management, telematics and mobile integration on a single SaaS platform.
• Ad Hoc Reporting allows users to create reports defined by the specific data elements most applicable to their fleet and work; strength of the Telogis Cloud allows for massive reports to be built, configured and run in real time without delays.
• A new Terminology Module allows users to change terms and wording throughout the system to match their company’s internal nomenclature, and eases localisation in new international markets.
• Expands the safety, security and productivity capabilities with a new InSight Alert Engine that allows users to define an alert based on any and all parameters that exist in the system, including driver behaviour and vehicle performance.
• Telogis Asset helps ensure the security of high-value assets and helps eliminate replacement costs, damages and higher insurance premiums. Telogis Asset integrates with Telogis Fleet so that assets and vehicles can be viewed on a single map.
keyword or keywordsTelogis, the platform for location intelligence, introduces Telogis Fleet 9: the industry’s most reliable and scalable fleet management software. Telogis’ Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fleet management system drives rapid return on investment for fleets of all sizes through improved productivity and operational streamlining. Telogis Fleet 9 provides businesses with new configurable reporting and alerting options designed to allow the fleet manager to tailor the system to their specific needs, as well as advanced asset utilisation and security capabilities that ensure the productivity and protection of high-value assets.
These new elements build on a platform that already offers a wide range of tools to better manage a company’s mobile assets, including real-time traffic and weather, fuel card management, advanced compliance reporting, extensive vehicle histories and personnel management functions. Telogis Fleet 9 supports a variety of vehicle and equipment types, and integrates seamlessly with Telogis Route, Telogis Progression and Telogis Mobile to provide strategic and dynamic routing, real-time work order management, telematics and mobile integration on a single platform.
“The next generation of Telogis Fleet is designed to give the user a completely unique fleet management experience that best aligns with their business needs,” says Sean McCormick, product manager, Telogis. “Other applications on the market provide more rigid reporting and alerting mechanisms that leave the organisation confined to the functions that the system offers. With Telogis Fleet 9, we are putting that power into the user’s hands by providing tools that allow easy and fast customisation, and offer visually relevant information and data.”
Telogis Fleet 9 features new configurable reporting functions and settings designed to tailor the system to each unique business model. Key new capabilities include:
• Ad Hoc Reporting—Telematics systems gather data that is not always relevant to every organisation. Telogis Fleet 9 and Ad Hoc Reporting allow the user to define the data elements that they want to see and to organise them in a way that is the most logical way for their operation. Backed by the massive computing power of the Telogis Cloud, Telogis Fleet 9 is able to create and run these reports in real time.
• Terminology Module — Every organisation has its own jargon and terminology. Telogis Fleet 9 lets the user go into the system and rename key terms to match internal nomenclature (“driver” becomes “field technician,” “Van 1” becomes “Regional Route 1,” etc.).
• InSight Alerting Engine — The new Telogis Fleet 9 InSight alerting engine allows the user to create unique alerts based on almost every piece of data that the system collects. For instance, when a vehicle’s windscreen wipers are turned on, an alert can be sent to the fleet manager that it is currently raining at the vehicle’s location.
• Layers — Layers allows organisations to quickly and easily integrate unique GIS layer data into Telogis Fleet. This means that users can easily locate relevant locations in their company infrastructure that do not appear on standard maps, such as telegraph and utility poles, oil wells, gas and water lines, land use grids, and forestry and parcel data.
Telogis Fleet 9 also benefits from the new advanced features of Telogis Asset, including asset-specific alerts and reporting functions that provide greater visibility as to how each asset is being used in the field. Users have the ability to view all assets in a single view, customise data by asset type and integrate that information into larger fleet-wide reports — an especially important feature in large, mixed fleets (trucks, heavy equipment, trailers, site equipment). Advanced loss prevention and utilisation monitoring tools also protect assets from theft and misuse.
“Telogis’ asset solution not only ensures the security of your high-value assets, it also helps eliminate replacement costs, damages, and higher insurance premiums,” says Jeffrey Cohen, vice president, Asset & Security Solutions, Telogis. “It also allows companies to maximise asset utilisation and optimally deploy resources based on real-time information that shows how vehicles, equipment and tools are being used in the field.”
For more information on Telogis Fleet 9 and the complete platform of Telogis location-based solutions, visit www.Telogis.co.uk
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Telogis Inc., the platform for location intelligence, is dedicated to enhancing the value of its customers’ businesses through intelligent integration of location technology, information and services.
Telogis was established in 2001 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Calif., with offices in Europe and Latin America as well as development centers in Austin, Texas, and Christchurch, New Zealand. Telogis’ products and services are used and distributed in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Telogis has been established in the UK since 2010, and already has several customers using its Telogis GeoBase geospatial platform.
For more information please visit www.telogis.co.uk
Head of EMEA, Telogis
Tel: +44 (0) 1344 747 638
Tel: +44 (0) 1491 639 500
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of PR Artistry Limited in the following categories: Motoring, Computing & Telecoms, Transport & Logistics, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.