RonaFloor Epoxy Floor Mortarwas used to upgrade floors in male and female changing rooms at St Johns School in Billericay, Essex. The floor needed to be seamless with a slip-resistant finish that was comfortable to bare feet in the shower areas and hard wearing, to withstand scuffing from studded boots and shoes.
Contractors S Carter & Son removed the failed vinyl flooring and then prepared the floating screed, ensuring that the underfloor heating was not disturbed and that the substrate was keyed ready to receive the new screed.
The floor was primed with RonaFloor Epoxy Primer which then had kiln-dried sand cast into it, to improve the key. After curing of the first coat, a second coat of primer was applied and the blue RonaFloor Epoxy Floor Mortar was applied to the tacky primer as a floor screed and a 150mm high coving.
Key features of RonaFloor Epoxy Floor Mortar
• Good workability
• Resistant to mechanical and chemical attack
• Slip resistant finish
• Seven colours available grey (standard colour), red, green, brown, blue, yellow and charcoal.
• Suitable for light and heavy duty floors
• Standard grade: foot traffic after 10 hours, heavy traffic 16 hours
• Rapid grade available which can be trafficked after only four hours at 20°C
Contact Ronacretefor more information.
t: 01279 658700
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Ronacrete Ltd in the following categories: Education & Human Resources, Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.