• Primus Line Rental Saver deal reduced from £6.79 to just £6.49 per month
• Price busting package available exclusively through Ofcom-accredited comparison site Homephonechoices.co.uk
Home phone line rental price hikes have been announced by several providers in the last few months and there are still more are on the way but one provider is continuing to push cost savings through to the consumer.
Primus is slashing the price of its market beating Line Rental Saver deal which is available exclusively through Homephonechoices.co.uk. Primus is cutting its line rental cost from £6.79 per month to just £6.49 per month - a deal that could offer savings of over £80 per year compared to other providers' line rental charges.
In addition to Primus Line Rental Saver, Homephonechoices.co.uk continues to offer the Primus Home Phone Saver deal available exclusively through its site. This great value home phone package includes free evening and weekend calls to UK landlines for just £7.99 per month.
Michael Phillips, product director at Homephonechoices.co.uk, commented:
"As an Ofcom-accredited price comparison site we are committed to securing the cheapest possible deals for visitors to our website, particularly in today's climate of austerity.
"Disappointingly, a number of home phone providers have announced line rental price increases that will be implemented over the next few months, so it makes sense for households to review their service options as soon as their current contract term has ended.
"Line rental, in particular, is often overlooked in this respect. The Primus Home Phone Saver package offers excellent value; households who haven't switched in the last year should compare prices to ensure they are still on the cheapest deal."
Homephonechoices.co.uk's top tips on cutting your phone bills:
1. Pay by direct debit - Nearly all providers discourage payment other than direct debit, meaning you could save up to £5 per month by switching to direct debit payments. If you are opposed to direct debit The Post Office accepts payment by various means with no additional charges.
2. Go for paperless billing - Some providers offer useful savings if you receive your statements online, not by post. You'll also be doing your bit for the environment.
3. Check the small print - If you're tied to a 12 or 18 month contract, you may be faced with exit fees if you want to switch before the contract term ends, but new rules may mean this is less of a problem going forward. So check any fees and switch to a better deal.
4. Pay upfront – Some providers will offer a considerable discount on your yearly line rental bill if you pay up front in one go. For example, BT's line rental saver offers an annual saving of over £45 per year compared to standard monthly payments.
For further information please contact:
Michael Phillips/Jon Ingram
020 7400 6234
020 3178 5013
Homephonechoices.co.uk was founded in March 2005 and the UK's only Ofcom accredited home phone comparison calculator.
It is the largest UK website offering comparisons of solus line rental and calls packages where consumers can search by postcode to check availability when comparing line rental prices, package costs and pence per minute call charges.
Comparison tables can be sorted and filtered to compare tariffs for calling landlines, mobile networks, and non-geographic numbers (0870 /0845). Each package has detailed supporting information on additional extras like minimum call charges, contract lengths and caller features (1571 / Caller display).
Established online brands including Confused.com, Comparethemarket.com and GoCompare.com rely on Homephonechoices.co.uk to power their homephone comparison services.
Homephonechoices.co.uk – working hard to save you money
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of HomePhoneChoices.co.uk in the following categories: Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Sport, Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Media & Marketing, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, Manufacturing, Engineering & Energy, Computing & Telecoms, Transport & Logistics, Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.