This is a fantastic achievement for Insight UK and I would like to congratulate its team on their commitment to continuous improvement
Insight UK, a Fortune 500 global business technology solutions provider based in London, Sheffield, and Manchester, has achieved Gold status in an Investors in People review. The accreditation recognises achievement of world-class best practice and cutting-edge organisations operating at the very highest levels of people management practice.
Insight is now one of the 1% of Investors in People accredited companies in the country that have achieved Gold recognition. It is now eligible to use and display the sought after Investors in People Gold logo and enjoy its benefits.
Comments Emma de Sousa, Regional Vice President of Insight UK, “I am delighted and proud of our phenomenal achievement. This reflects the huge investment we make as a business in recruiting, performance managing, rewarding and developing our people as well as the way we listen, recognise, consult and communicate with our teammates.”
Chris Jones, Head of Operations at idg, the Investors in People Centre for the North of England, agrees: “This is a fantastic achievement for Insight UK and I would like to congratulate its team on their commitment to continuous improvement. As the Investors in People Centre for the North of England, idg is committed to working with organisations to raise standards and improve performance through people. By offering a flexible, practical and easy to use framework, Investors in People is designed to help organisations and their people enhance performance and meet goals. By achieving Gold recognition, Insight UK is certainly working to do this.”
About Investors in People
● Investors in People offers a practical, flexible and easy to use tool for improving business performance and competitiveness through good practice in people management.
● An organisation that has achieved Investors in People recognition has been successful in adopting and maintaining its three fundamental principles: Plan - developing strategies to improve the performance of the organisation, from business goals to leadership strategies; Do - implementing those strategies, taking action to improve the performance of the organisation; Review - evaluating and adjusting those strategies, measuring their impact on the performance of the organisation.
● The Investors in People framework and brand is the strategic responsibility of the UK Commission for Employment and Skills.
● The Investors in People framework is delivered by a partner network:
1. In England, the network of Investors in People Centres.
2. In Scotland, Scottish Enterprise (SE) or Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE).
3. In Wales, the Business Skills Delivery Team at the Department for Education, Lifelong Learning and Skills, Welsh Assembly Government.
4. In Northern Ireland, the Department for Employment of Learning.
● Investors in People North of England is delivered by idg, official partner for the North East, North West and Yorkshire & Humber. As a licensed Centre, idg offers advisory and assessment services relating to the framework. idg is a trading name of Improvement Development Growth Limited.
For more information on Investors in People please visit www.investorsinpeople.co.uk or visit idg, official Investors in People partner for the North of England www.i-dg.co.uk
Insight EMEA is a division of Insight Enterprises, Inc., a leading provider of brand-name information technology ("IT") hardware, software and services to large enterprises, small to medium-sized businesses and public sector institutions in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. The company has approximately 5,100 teammates worldwide and generated sales of $4.8 billion for its most recent fiscal year, which ended December 31, 2010. Insight is ranked number 471 on Fortune Magazine's 2011 'Fortune 500' list. For more information, please visit:
For further comment and information please contact:
Gina Sharp at White Label Media
Tel: 020 8166 8818
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of White Label Media (UK) Ltd. in the following categories: Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, Manufacturing, Engineering & Energy, Computing & Telecoms, Transport & Logistics, Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.