Top stars at BBC's Children In Need have recorded exclusive backstage performances that fans can now get with Blue Dots, the new social currency. By donating just £5 to help children across the UK music lovers will receive 5 Blue Dots that gives them full access to all 10 of these very special recordings of the bands, perfored behind their locked dressing room doors.
The ten tracks include:
- JLS performing an acapella version of 'She Makes Me Wanna'
- An acoustic rendition of 'What Makes You Beautiful' from One Direction
- Gary & Nathan from Snow Patrol with a soulful performance of 'Lifening'
- A unique and amazing band performance of 'Us Against The World' from Coldplay
- Westlife performing an acapella version of 'What About Now'
- The Saturday's performing a unique acoustic version of 'All Fired Up'
- Guy & Craig from Elbow performing 'The River'
- Rizzle Kicks playing a cover version of 'What a Day for a Daydream'
- James Morrison performing a unique cover of Stevie Wonder's 'Knocks Me Off My Feet'
Fans can view sneak previews of the Children in Need videos on the Blue Dot Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BlueDotWorld and get extra Blue Dots by 'liking' Pudsey and BlueDotWorld's Facebook pages.
Blue Dot is the new social currency given to people who do good things for their favourite causes - sharing on social media, volunteering and donating to any one of 100k non-profits globally.
Blue Dot founder Chris Ward commented: "I was previously Creative Director of the UK's Comic Relief, where we work first hand with major stars and brands to create attention-grabbing moments that engage millions of people in volunteering and charitable giving.
"I created Blue Dot, as a genuinely new and innovative way to enable every single cause to create that same impact, every single day of the year."
Natasha Hill, Marketing Director, Cancer Research UK added: "Blue Dot can be to charity what Nectar is to shopping."
BBC Children in Need is the BBC's UK corporate charity which helps disadvantaged children across the UK. More information can be found at bbc.co.uk/pudsey.
About Blue Dot:
Blue Dot is the new social currency given to people who do good things for their favourite charities - sharing on social media, volunteering and donating to any one of 100k non-profits globally.
With their Dots they get access to exclusive products and downloads provided by celebrities and unique career experiences from major brands. The Dots also add up all the good things they do to create a personalised 'Active CV' that can help them get promoted or a new job.
Blue Dot World
52 Horseferry Road
0044 7932 746591
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of pr-sending-enterprises in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.