Palantir Solutions have developed and implemented a new digital marketing campaign that utilises social networking and peer to peer sharing sites. The campaign has been rolled out across twitter, linkedin and youtube and has seen Palantir set up branded destinations on each of these social networks.
The Palantir branded destinations focus on building relationships with new and existing clients, and offer valuable insight and content to help businesses improve their processes and achieve their objectives in the upstream oil and gas industry.
A few examples of the type of content that will be syndicated to users will be:
- A weekly industry e-paper that aggregates oil and gas news via twitter updates
- Commentary on industry news, published reports and insight pieces posted free on the company blog
- Product demos and how to videos posted on the Palantir youtube channel
- Online networking and community engagement through a dedicated Linkedin group called Well Well Well
- Updates to fiscal guides and fiscal regimes posted in a fiscal guides group on Linkedin and available to download for free
The sites can be viewed and followed on:
Fiona Macmillan, Palantir Sales and Marketing Director, said, “We are excited to launch our new digital marketing strategy at a time of unprecedented growth for Palantir. By using online interactive platforms, we will be able to present new ideas and promote knowledge sharing with our growing client base.”
About Palantir Solutions
Palantir Solutions is a leading, global provider of integrated, dynamic planning software and services to upstream oil and gas companies.
With our solutions and services business planning is transformed by connecting technologies, functions and processes across the enterprise to enable faster decision making based on trusted data. Our software establishes a platform on which accurate and reliable economic analysis can be performed in a secure and standardised manner.
Palantir Solutions' integrated dynamic planning solutions and services empower upstream organisations to:
• Share, analyse and interrogate consistent, auditable data processes
• Replace lengthy annual planning with processes that are fast, continuous, iterative
• Connect functions, technology and processes to enable continuous interaction
• Evolve to adopt iterative, collaborative and responsive workflows.
A company with an integrated dynamic Palantir Solutions planning workflow will make more informed, faster decision making based on trusted data and be responsive to changing market conditions.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Palantir Solutions in the following categories: Business & Finance, Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.