Palantir Solutions have launched a new company blog that provides analysis, commentary and insight on the key events and trends in the oil and gas industry. The blog is hosted on the new Palantir Solutions website.
The blog is part of a broader initiative by Palantir to create social destinations that focus on building relationships with new and existing clients, and offer valuable insight and content to help businesses improve their business planning processes and achieve their objectives in the upstream oil and gas industry.
The oil and gas blog is written and maintained by the entire sales, marketing and consulting team at Palantir Solutions, which means that articles written on the blog will cover:
- Analysis and commentary on fiscal policy changes as they happen
- Insights into new modelling techniques to be used for industry specific developments like shale gas discoveries
- Analysis of planning and economic analysis tools like Swanson’s meanand Monte Carlo simulation
The blog can be viewed and subscribed to via RSS feed and twitter share on the Palantir website:
Fiona Macmillan, Palantir Sales and Marketing Director, said, “Palantir is taking our thought leadership initiative online via the new Palantir blog. Key topics and trends will be explored by our expert team and interactive discussion with our growing client base will be promoted.”
About Palantir Solutions
Palantir Solutions is a leading, global provider of integrated, dynamic planning software and services to upstream oil and gas companies.
With our solutions and services business planning is transformed by connecting technologies, functions and processes across the enterprise to enable faster decision making based on trusted data. Our software establishes a platform on which accurate and reliable economic analysis can be performed in a secure and standardised manner.
Palantir Solutions' integrated dynamic planning solutions and services empower upstream organisations to:
• Share, analyse and interrogate consistent, auditable data processes
• Replace lengthy annual planning with processes that are fast, continuous, iterative
• Connect functions, technology and processes to enable continuous interaction
• Evolve to adopt iterative, collaborative and responsive workflows.
A company with an integrated dynamic Palantir Solutions planning workflow will make more informed, faster decision making based on trusted data and be responsive to changing market conditions.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Palantir Solutions in the following categories: Business & Finance, Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.