The data centre sector is set to grow by a staggering 28% over the next five years, with data centre revenue across Europe increasing by 53% over the five year period to the end of 2016.
According to Mark Plant, CEO at 8 Solutions, the UK’s leading data centre healthcare company specialising in the deep cleaning and decontamination of critical environments, 2012 will be a year of increased risk management programmes, with regular decontamination being a critical part of data centre risk mitigation.
Mark Plant’s predictions for 2012:
1. Significant increase in the number of data centres in the UK.
2. Increased inclusion of deep cleaning regimes in corporate risk management programmes.
3. Growing importance of data centre environment cleanliness in OEM warranty validations.
4. Increased occurrences of down time due to contamination.
5. Increased utilisation of ISO cleanliness standards as contamination management benchmark.
6. Growing awareness of the impact and cost of contamination by insurance companies.
7. Move to procuring Cleaning and Decontamination solutions on a managed service basis.
8. The long awaited and much needed integration and co-operation between company’s FM and IT functions in the effective management of the data centre will start to gather pace.
8 Solutions www.8solutions.com
8 Solutions has grown rapidly to become the leading data centre healthcare provider in the UK and throughout the EMEA region. With a track record of over 90,000 completed projects and a client base that encompasses the majority of the FTSE 100 either directly or through the major facilities management organisations, 8 Solutions enjoys a position of dominance in the data centre healthcare market.
With technicians who are security cleared and trained in both critical environments and the specialist cleaning tools and techniques required to maintain the optimum performance of data centres, 8 Solutions is the perfect partner for reliability and peace of mind.
The company’s highly experienced technicians enables it to provide an exceptional level of service with zero downtime and minimal operational disruption to the client, 8 Solutions operates 24/7/365 and provides scheduled and event based cleaning and decontamination and also an emergency response service in the event of fires, fire suppression discharges and accidents. The company is ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited and a member of the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM).
Follow 8 Solutions on Twitter.
Data centre growth statistics were taken from Data Centre Pricing in Europe 2011-2016 (http://www.telecomspricing.com/product.cfm?prod=5344&dept=30...)
For media enquiries, please contact:
Justine Smith/Laura Brown
KISS Public Relations
T: 0208 12345 75
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Kiss Communications in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.