HR Professionals choose mediation training during financial uncertainty
• HR Professionals choose mediation training during financial uncertainty
• Mediation provides a peaceful workplace and a sense of stability during stressful times
While businesses all around the UK and Europe face uncertainty and an economic downturn, the alternative dispute resolution industry is booming due to the large number of organisations that are making mediation a cornerstone of their dispute resolution strategies.
The TCM Group, the UK’s leading alternative dispute resolution services and mediation training provider has seen its Internal Mediation Scheme clients and mediation training bookings almost double during the last four months. This proves that businesses and professionals are always looking for essential training courses with excellent value for money.
The training course that stands out is TCM’s exclusive ‘National Certificate in Workplace Mediation™. With full bookings for January and limited spaces left for February 2012, this course is rightfully considered the UK's benchmark qualification for workplace, employment and business mediators.
The course provides delegates with the necessary skills and strategies to resolve complex and challenging employment, workplace and labour conflicts. It is tailored to meet specific needs of mediators working within a wide range of organisations and is designed for HR professionals, external independent mediators, employment solicitors, and Trade Union officials.
Sandra Pressley, practice development facilitator for the Isle of Man Department of Health, who received in-house ‘National Certificate in Workplace Mediation™ training in 2011, stated:
“I would recommend The TCM Group’s services as being highly beneficial for your workplace. They helped all of us at the Isle of Man Department of Health embrace mediation with absolute enthusiasm. They are very professional, bring a wide range of experience and knowledge and made us all feel very supported”
Senior Nurse & Practice Development Facilitator, Isle of Man Department of Health
The next available training date, with limited slots left, is on the 7th of February 2012.
Delegates can check The TCM Group’s course dates and reserve a place here
< -- ENDS -- >
For Editors: TCM is a leading provider of business, workplace and consumer mediation services. We work with organisations across the UK and Europe to develop constructive, effective and sustainable remedies for conflicts and disputes.
TCM delivers mediation services to an unrivalled list of some of the world’s leading brands including: Lloyds Banking Group, BT, The Arcadia Group, Marks & Spencer, Vodafone, HSBC and The co-operative
For Press and Media enquiries, please contact Panos Papakostis on 020-7092-3195, Email: Panos@thetcmgroup.com
Other Important Information
• The TCM Group regularly comments on mediation, dispute resolution and labour relations issues in the media including Sky News, BBC News 24, Daybreak, BBC Radio and various trade press.
• TCM has created and sponsors the first UK award for Innovation in Dispute Resolution in conjunction with Personnel Today.
• TCM was invited by the CBI to take the lead on the production of an innovative mediation film, distributed to over 20,000 CBI members. The film’s aim was to improve the way disputes are managed across UKPLC.
• The company trains over 1000 individuals in the art of mediation each year. This includes HR professionals and business leaders. Plus other employees who are committed to improving the way that they resolve workplace and business disputes.
Keep in touch with us online
TCM’s Founder & Managing Director online contact details
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The TCM Group in the following categories: Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.