Sell My Story website Featureworld has launched its own media magazine.
www.sellyourstoryuk.com – the Magazine is designed to bring together the media industries of journalism, PR, Television, Publishing and Blogging.
The new site includes:
• A free Interviewee Finder service. Editors, TV researchers and journalists looking for a case study can post a request directly onto the site. At the same time journalists who have stories and case studies to place can sign up to directly receive the requests.
• A searchable Listings Directory promoting freelancers, business owners, authors, photographers and even graduates searching for their first job. A bespoke full page listing, which regularly appears on the front page, costs just under £3 a week – and as an introductory offer, a trial month is absolutely free. Get Listed here.
• Detailed free advice and tips on journalism, PR, Television, the book industry and Blogging.
• A free In The News section showcasing and publicising the best press releases of the day sent to the Magazine.
• A behind the scenes look at the real life stories and interviewees’ experiences from stories sold to the press via sister site Featureworld.
SellYourStoryUK is the idea of media agent and journalist of 30 years, Alison Smith-Squire. Alison already owns Featureworld, the leading online website set up to help the ordinary person and small businesses gain worldwide publicity and safely sell a story. She is a regular writer for the Daily Mail, Daily Mirror, The Sun, Mail on Sunday, Sunday Mirror, Sunday People, Closer, Woman’s Own, Take a Break to name a few. She also regularly supplies interviewees to ITV’s This Morning, Daybreak, Channel 4, Channel 5, the BBC and syndicates stories worldwide.
She says: “These days the media industries from the book industry, PR, national newspapers and television are all inter-linked. I wanted to create an inspiring site that broke down the boundaries allowing each more understanding of the other."
“At the same time as someone who single-handedly set up Featureworld, I understand how hard it can be to set up and promote your own business.
“I am therefore passionate about helping other freelancers – whether they be journalists, novelists or PR professionals – to increase their profiles.”
www.sellyourstoryuk.com started life as a blog and in November and December 2011 attracted over 30,000 views from industry professionals and members of the public.
Contact Alison Smith-Squire: firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Featureworld in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, Women's Interest & Beauty, Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.