Pioneer releases limited edition brilliant-white models of the CDJ-2000 and DJM-900nexus featuring unique carved symbol plates
They’re among Pioneer’s most popular products, sought after by DJs who want equipment that looks as good as it sounds. With their superb high-definition audio, stunning club-quality effects and sleek user-friendly design, the industry-standard CDJ-2000 and DJM-900nexus offer the ultimate in style and substance.
So, DJs are in for a serious treat as Pioneer launches limited edition white versions of its flagship multi-player and mixer. And, with just 1,000 units of the CDJ-2000 Limited and 500 of the DJM-900nexus Limited available worldwide, these unique pieces are sure to be snapped up quickly.
With the CDJ-2000 and DJM-900nexus, club-quality sound, high-end design, professional effects and cross-equipment connectivity come as standard. Featuring customised symbol plates embossed with limited edition serial numbers, the brilliant-white versions of Pioneer’s ever-popular player and mixer will stand out in any environment.
The CDJ-2000 Limited and DJM-900nexus Limited will be available from February 2012 at a SRP of 1,599 GBP including VAT.
- KEY FEATURES OF THE CDJ-2000 LIMITED
1.) Supports music from any source and works intuitively with DJ software
- The player supports various media formats, so DJs can simply plug and play music from laptops, USB keys, SD memory cards, CDs and digital files in multiple formats, including MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF.
- DJs can play from our rekordbox™ software, directly from the player, for ultimate flexibility and creativity. rekordbox analyses the BPM and beat position of songs from your computer, allowing DJs to categorise music by genre and create playlists before a gig. Songs and playlists can be easily transferred from rekordbox to the player via USB, while cue and loop settings can be recalled during the set for truly crowd-pleasing performances.
- Adding yet another layer of user-friendly flexibility to the CDJ-2000 Limited is the built-in PRO DJ Link, which removes the need for lots of connections and cables and allows DJs to concentrate on what they do best. Using just one LAN cable, DJs can connect up to four CDJ-2000s and instantly share music and data between the players. Plus, the DJM-900nexus can be linked to the players, so highly accurate BPM and beat location information can be sent straight to the mixer from the CDJ-2000s.
2.) Delivers master-quality, club-standard sound
Accurate sound reproduction is guaranteed with the CDJ-2000 Limited’s master-quality, 24-bit/48 kHzsound card andhigh-efficiency, Wolfson Microelectronics-manufactured D/A converter, so DJs can deliver club-standard audio that will please even the most discerning ear.
3.) Large, full-colour 6.1-inch LCD display
An oversized, full-colour screen enhances the CDJ-2000 Limited’s operability: playlists are easy to browse through; album artwork is clearly displayed; waveforms are instantly viewable; and track information can be read easily.
4.) Needle Search™ function
Pioneer’s unique Needle Search function replicates the experience of using an old-school turntable – DJs simply touch the jog wheel at their chosen point in the track and press play.
- KEY FEATURES OF THE DJM-900nexus LIMITED
1.) Four-channel sound card offers excellent input and output with no loss of sound quality
An integrated 24-bit/96 kHz USB sound card allows for pristine sound reproduction and eliminates the need for third-party audio interfaces, while the 32-bit digital processor ensures there is no degradation of the source audio. The mixer’s four input and four output lines operate simultaneously and the output signal path can be changed to suit DJs’ needs – whether they are performing, recording or producing.
2.) Complete Traktor compatibility so DJs can simply plug in and play
Laptops can be connected to the mixer using just one cable, allowing DJs to instantly access Digital Vinyl Systems such as Traktor. The DJM-900nexus Limited’s output can be sent straight back to Traktor so DJs can record their mixes at the push of a button. Plus, Traktor’s timecode feature lets DJs spin and scratch digital files using vinyl and CD control without the Traktor sound card.
3.) A wide range of high-definition effects for truly creative DJing
The DJM-900nexus Limited is home to the intuitive X-Pad, a touch-sensitive strip that allows DJs to simultaneously engage Beat Effects and adjust functions like Reverb, Roll Time and Phaser LFO – using just one finger. The X-Pad lends itself to truly brilliant performances, offering an instant trigger with Quantize timing for live edits that are perfectly on beat. And because there’s no longer any risk of using manually timed effects, it’s easier to be much more creative.
Professional-quality effects include:
- Reverb: Deliver processor-intensive reverbs without relying on unstable laptops. The Reverb function brings studio-quality effects with a two-minute tail, pitched room size control and input frequency filtering for crowd-stunning results.
- Spiral: Create psychedelic breakdowns and interludes with a single hit using this pitch echo. Modeled on a tape delay effect, it offers the kind of stunning feedback looping usually only found in studio plugins.
- Slip Roll: The ultimate beat-mashing tool, the Slip Roll effect puts rhythmic slicing right at DJs’ fingertips. Use the X-Pad to continuously re-sample and loop chunks of audio as you slide between loop sizes, perfectly in time with the beat.
4.) Built-in Pro DJ Link enhances performances
Linking the DJM-900nexus Limited to a CDJ-2000 allows perfectly accurate BPM and beat location information to be exchanged between mixer and player, so effects can be applied without losing the beat. Status alert lights flash when the CDJ has been engaged, so DJs know when a track is playing out to the speakers. The true benefit of Pro DJ Link can be seen with Beat effects as they can apply rekordbox BPM and beatgrid information from compatible Pioneer DJ players to keep the effects in perfect time. Cue Link, meanwhile, acts as an additional audio channel so DJs can preview tracks through their headphones, straight from rekordbox.
5.) Next generation durable fader
The DJM-900nexus series boasts Pioneer’s most robust faders to date offer the ultimate in durability both above and below deck. The internal fader component is positioned out of harm’s way, sparing it from drink spillages during performance, while the external P-Lock Fader Caps prevent the faders from slipping accidentally.
- MAIN SPECIFICATIONS - CDJ-2000 LIMITED
Playable media Music CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R-DL, USB devices, SD memory card
Playable files MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
USB storage support file systems FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
Frequency response 4 Hz to 20 kHz
S/N ratio Min. 115 dB (JEITA)
Total harmonic distortion 0.0018％
USB ports A port x 1, B port x 1
Audio outputs Audio Out x 1 (RCA), Digital Out x 1 (Coaxial)
Other ports Control x 1 (ö 3.5 mini-plug)
Audio output voltage 2.0 Vrms
Power rating AC 100 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
Electricity consumption 28 W
Maximum external dimensions
(W x H x D) 320 x 106.4 x 405.7 mm
Weight (unit) 4.6 kg
- MAIN SPECIFICATIONS - DJM-900nexus LIMITED
No. of channels Audio 4-channel, MIC 2-channel
Inputs CD/Line x 4 (RCA), Line x 2 (RCA), Phono x 2 (RCA), Digital In x 4 (Coaxial), MIC x 2 (XLR and 1/4-inch Phone multi-use x 1, 1/4-inch Phone x 1)
Outputs Master Out x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1), Booth Out x 1 (1/4-inch PHONE), Headphone Monitor Out x 1 (top side 1/4-inch Phone x 1), REC Out x 1 (RCA), Digital Out x 1 (Coaxial)
Other ports Send x 1 (1/4-inch Phone), Return x 1 (1/4-inch Phone), MIDI Out x 1 (5P DIN), USB B port x 1, Link port x 1
Sampling rate 96 kHz
D/A converter 32-bit
A/D converter 24-bit
Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Total harmonic distortion Max. 0.004%
S/N ratio Min. 107 dB (Line)
Head room 19 dB
Power rating AC 100 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
Electricity consumption 42 W
Maximum external dimensions
(W x H x D) 331 x 108 x 409 mm
Weight (unit) 7.1 kg
- MAIN SPECIFICATIONS - rekordboxTM MUSIC MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Supported OS Mac OSX (10.4.6 and above), Windows Vista® Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/ Business, Windows® XP Home Edition/Professional (SP2 or above)
Playable files MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
CPU Mac OS X: Intel®Core Duo (or compatible processor) 1.83 GHz or above, Windows Vista® and Windows® XP: Intel® Pentium® 4 (or compatible processor) 2 GHz or above
Memory Min. 512 MB
Free space on HDD Min. 250 MB (excluding space required for saving music files, etc.)
Disc drive CD-ROM drive
Display Resolution of at least XGA (1024 × 768)
About Pioneer Europe
Pioneer Europe NV is the regional European headquarters of the Pioneer Corporation, a global leader in electronics and audio/video products for the home, car, commerce and industry, particularly in the following core multimedia technologies digital versatile disc (DVD), in-car navigation and AV systems. Its shares are traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
For all media enquiries, please contact Pioneer within your country http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/content/company/company/locations....
For images please visit http://www.prosvlink.net press access password: prodj321
For videos please visit http://www.youtube.com/pioneerdjglobal
Alternatively, contact Pioneer DJ (European Marketing Dept): firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Rood Media Ltd in the following categories: Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Consumer Technology, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.