Munich – 01 February 2012 - hybris, a leading provider of eCommerce and multichannel communication software, today announced the launch of hybris OnDemand. hybris OnDemand provides mid-market B2B and B2C organizations with the hybris multichannel commerce platform in a ‘Pay as you Grow’ subscription model. Configured and set up by hybris partners, and as part of a unique hybrid deployment solution, hybris OnDemand enables organisations to quickly and easily launch future proof multichannel commerce strategies, without large in-house IT investments.
Speaking about the announcement, Ariel Lüdi, CEO of hybris, said; “According to leading analysts, global e-commerce sales are growing at a rate of 19% per year and are expected to reach $963 billion by 2013. With numbers like that, the pressure is greater than ever for retailers and B2B organisations to ensure that they’re winning their share of revenue. Growth can be found in various geographies, however, many organizations want to test and try certain markets before putting in a larger investment. hybris OnDemand enables rapid entry into global emerging markets with multiple currency and language capabilities in a Pay as you Grow subscription model. hybris OnDemand grows as your business grows. The platform, running in hybris’ own datacentres in North America, Europe and, soon, in Asia, accommodates peaks and troughs in user traffic & transactions and can be downsized as easily as it can grow, so businesses do not pay for excess capacity.”
hybrid hybris solution
With hybris OnDemand, hybris introduces a hybrid deployment solution which allows organizations to have parts of the solution OnPremise while other parts are provided as OnDemand. Customers have the ability to flexibly choose the best deployment model for them: all OnPremise, parts On Premise and parts OnDemand or all OnDemand.
“This is truly a unique offering in the marketplace,” explained Lüdi. “Different markets, brands, departments and geographies require different deployment solutions to ensure the right time to market, time to value and channel customisations. All solutions have to be based on the same technology stack to guarantee consistent multichannel communication and sales. With the hybris hybrid model, a customer can start with OnDemand and when they reach critical mass or want to have more control over certain aspects of the solution, they move that part to OnPremise. The customer is ultimately free where to make the cut between OnPremise and OnDemand and they can over time move more pieces to OnPremise when needed.”
Open for Business
In today’s highly competitive and fast evolving markets, business customers are demanding that their B2B vendors add experiences they have learned from consumer websites. However, customer relationships and transactions can be more complex in the B2B world. “Traditional B2C commerce solutions just don’t support B2B complexity,” concluded Lüdi. “Our OnDemand offering provides sophisticated multichannel eCommerce features in B2C and B2B, delivering a hybris B2C-class user experience with full support for B2B functionality.”
hybris OnDemand is centred on best in class multichannel commerce features and puts the end-customer in the centre of an organisation’s multichannel strategy. hybris OnDemand comes with a full range of standardized features to support businesses to increase conversion rates and grow revenue. Some of the features include:
• Provide a fully functional, field-proven, best-practice storefront.
• Drive higher average order value with integrated promotions and cross-selling opportunities.
• Enable customers to easily find items with robust search and navigation capabilities.
• Production ready multi-everything web storefronts.
• Increase conversion rates with rich product information, including reviews and zoom-in capabilities.
• Offer convenient ordering with user-friendly checkout.
• Leverage mobile commerce via SMS, smart phones, and tablets.
• Provide business users with easy-to-use tools
• Build a solid multichannel commerce foundation for communicating and selling consistently across channels, including online, in-store, mobile, and beyond.
• Ramp up quickly with fully integrated Web, order management, and call centre functionality.
• Boost in-store traffic with an integrated store locator.
• Support cross-channel purchasing and fulfilment with integrated order management.
• Integrate with external systems to simplify product and stock data uploads.
• Leverage social commerce by sharing with social networks.
• Incorporate Customer ratings and reviews
• Display Brand news and social media activity tickers
Product Content Management
• Enable effective collaboration among content owners.
• Aggregate product data from multiple sources.
• Streamline product content management workflows.
• Efficiently manage “long-tail” catalogues.
• Deliver information that is always accurate and up-to-date
For more information about hybris OnDemand, please visit: http://www.hybris.com/on-demand
hybris is a leading vendor of next generation end-to-end multichannel commerce software based on a single platform including managed and hosting services. Its clear vision about the need for consistency, coordination and personalization of information across all channels and throughout all phases of the customer lifecycle has resulted in the development of an integrated, agile solution enabling businesses to communicate and sell across all channels – online and offline - in a consistent and effective way. hybris has 14 offices around the world located in the economic capitals of North & South America, Europe and Asia and supports over 380 global customers. Customers are brands from retail and manufacturing industries, including: Bobcat, Clarks, Coca Cola Beverages, Conrad, Grundfos, Hornbach, Iomega, Kaiser+Kraft, Levi´s, Lufthansa, Migros, Nespresso, Nikon, P&G, Rexel, Timberland and Toys´R´Us.
For further information please contact:
Julie Kirby or James Cooper
Tel: +44 (0) 7956 955625
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Ascendant Communications in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.