New Offering Provides Law Firms and Corporate Legal Departments With High-Quality, Flexible Embedded Legal Resources
LONDON – February 7, 2012 – Integreon, the largest global provider of integrated legal, research and business solutions, today announced the launch of a new on-site legal resource staffing service for law firms and corporate legal departments. Integreon created the flexible, embedded service to help its clients meet fluctuations in demand while minimizing management overhead costs and risk. The new offering leverages Integreon’s unrivalled brand, extensive connections, and rigorous recruitment and training protocols to provide teams of knowledgeable, dedicated paralegals and lawyers that can support clients’ legal processes and services. Unlike the services provided by traditional staffing firms, this new service offers resource consistency coupled with the high-quality recruitment and training that is Integreon’s hallmark.
“The legal industry is facing unprecedented changes and many firms have streamlined and reduced headcount, making it difficult to scale up to meet spikes in demand”, said Janet Taylor-Hall, Global Head of Legal Process Outsourcing at Integreon. “At the same time, the legal profession values consistency; lawyers prefer the same people working on the same deals and projects. Our new service offers flexibility and consistency of resources without the risks and overhead of permanently adding to headcount.”
Integreon’s resourcing professionals provide clients with legal process outsourcing (LPO) and support services across multiple practice areas. These include labour-intensive document and process management, document review, merger and acquisition (M&A) support, drafting and other paralegal support. Integreon also provides the resources for client-managed, multi-tiered and multi-person teams to take over entire workflows for legal projects.
This new service is another example of Integreon’s innovative approach to designing LPO services that respond to market demand. It brings together the flexibility of short-term resources with professionals who hit the ground running and provide value to clients from the very start of an engagement.
• Flexibility – This service can scale up or down in response to demand. Clients can disengage with short notice, shifting the risk of resource under-utilization to Integreon.
• Reduced management overhead – Integreon is responsible for the recruitment, employment, management and training of the resources.
• Consistent high quality – Integreon’s professionals are assessed and tested to maintain the high standards for which the company is known.
• Domain experience – Integreon’s resourcing professionals have experience in areas of law specific to client engagements or will receive specialised training in those areas prior to induction. They will also be given legal process and soft-skills training on an on-going basis to maintain Integreon’s standards of excellence and to continually add value to their clients.
• Induction – Resourcing professionals will undergo Integreon’s and clients’ (if desired) induction processes for quicker, more effective starts to any project.
• Continuity – Integreon will staff matters with tenured professionals to better ensure the efficiencies that come with continuity and familiarity with projects.
• Motivated Staff – Resourcing staff have clear career paths within Integreon, benefitting from the company’s opportunities for advancement and investments in training.
Integreon currently provides paralegal resourcing services to top 20 UK law firms, supporting a wide range of practice areas including banking, corporate finance, general commercial and litigation.
“These paralegal services stand out from competitive offerings because they are part of the Integreon brand”, said Taylor-Hall. “The Integreon way – from our rigorous hiring, training and induction processes to our commitment to our clients’ goals – is our differentiator.”
Integreon’s on-site legal resourcing services complement the company’s broad range of existing LPO services. For more information about Integreon’s LPO services, visit: http://integreon.com/solutions/legal-solutions.html.
Integreon is the largest and highest-impact provider of integrated legal, research and business support solutions to corporations and law firms. It is a trusted partner to 9 of the top 10 global law firms, the top 10 investment banks, and 17 of the top 50 global brands, enabling these organizations to improve profitability and freeing their leaders to focus on business growth. With 2,000 associates operating from offices across North America, Europe, Asia and Africa, Integreon works collaboratively with its clients to address their specific support needs, including legal process outsourcing and e-discovery/disclosure, market and competitive intelligence, due diligence and other business services. For more information about Integreon’s full range of solutions, please visit www.integreon.com.
# # #
For additional information, please contact:
Davies Murphy Group
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Integreon Managed Solutions Inc. in the following categories: Business & Finance, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.