For immediate release
The wedding ring’s on the other finger on 29 February
This year is a leap year and 29 February is the one day of the year when women traditionally seize the moment and propose to their men rather than waiting for him to take the initiative.
If you are a woman who dares to be different and you’re looking for wedding rings that stand out from the crowd, look no further than Bay Rings.
At Bay Rings, we have 60 years of experience to help you find the right wedding ring. We want you to enjoy the experience of making one of the most important purchases of you life and we’re happy to answer any questions to help provide you with the perfect wedding ring to give to your man (and for him to give to you). And, as we are an internet-based company, our prices reflect the lack of overheads incurred by a presence on the high street. We are a family-run company and pride ourselves on our friendly, door-to-door service and affordable prices.
Our range is huge – from Celtic and Russian wedding rings to diamond set in a variety of shapes and materials. If you have a vision of your perfect wedding ring in your mind or would like some special engraving, we offer a Design Your Own Ring service and will create any design for your bespoke ring. If you’re going against tradition for the proposal, why not create something personal and different?
Charlotte Newton, 27, proposed to her husband Darran in 2008 – the last leap year. They are now happily married with a daughter and another child on the way. She said: “I knew our relationship was different and strong so why should I have to wait for him to propose because that was more expected? I love the reaction I get now when I tell people I proposed to Darran. I knew what I wanted and I went out and got it.”
There is currently 50% off all stock at Bay Rings so there has never been a better time to visit http://www.bayrings.co.uk/ and pick out the wedding ring of your dreams.
If you’re considering proposing to your boyfriend this year, here are some things to think about…
• Get the setting right – find a truly romantic location means something to your relationship
• Choose the right moment – wait until there is no-one else around – unless you love being the centre of attention!
• Have the ring ready – there is no more recognisable gesture than getting down on one knee and pulling out a jewellery box
Notes to editors:
1. Bay Rings is an established family based company that has been trading in jewellery for over 60 years and in 2006 the online division of the company was established.
2. For more information about Bay Rings, visit http://www.bayrings.co.uk/
3. For more information on this story, contact Fiona Kyle at email@example.com, mob 07500068609
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Words By Fiona Kyle in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.