a unique event on everything related to flexible working
Workingmums.co.uk is holding its second flexible careers fair: Workingmums Live, on Tuesday 27th March 2012 at the Business Design Centre in Islington. It’s a unique event on everything related to flexible working, giving working parents the opportunity to:
* Meet with family friendly employers face to face including: H&M, Santander, John Lewis, Hobbs,
Coca Cola Enterprises, Thames Valley Police and Everything Everywhere
* Hear from mother of three and BBC presenter: Joanna Gosling who has just written, Simply Wonderwoman
* Find flexible job opportunities
* Get advice on being self employed, starting a business or setting up a franchise
* Improve their CV and brush up on interview techniques
* Get advice on retraining from the experts
* Meet with franchisors including Creation Station and Bright & Beautiful, and find out about self-employment opportunities with businesses including Stella&Dot, Avon and me&i
* Attend informative seminars on everything from flexible working legislation to tax credits and how to run your own business
* Find out about childcare options and business funding
The first exhibition, held on 8th March 2011 (International Women’s Day) was a success with over 1,400 people attending the event.
Venue: Business Design Centre, Islington, London.
Time: 9am – 4pm
Nearest Tube Station: Angel
The event is free for all attendees, and little ones are more than welcome – we have changing stations and crèche facilities.
To register, please visit http://www.workingmumslive.co.uk/london
If you are interested in exhibiting at the event, or taking part in some way, please click here, call us on 020 8432 6094 or email email@example.com.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Working Mums in the following categories: Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.