Traditional business planning fails to account for why 90-95 percent of business activity results in lead attrition or sales churn.
Commercial intelligence software to help companies manage growth strategies and sales trajectories is launched today by UK-based Foresite SPA.
Foresite SPA software provides business with dynamic management tools such as accurate, continuous forecasts and growth trajectories, by providing real-time information on all commercial areas of the business.
It analyses the performance of the business and its individuals, and feeds live information to management teams on sales pipeline, growth potential, attrition and churn, and market response (including continuous customer feedback on issues such as competitiveness and pricing). This gives commercial managers a bigger picture of how business drivers and competition issues are impacting the overall performance of the business, and lets them assess the likely impact of remedial action.
Foresite SPA exploits rich commercial intelligence gathered from lead attrition and sales churn - events which occur maybe 20 times more frequently than sales and account for probably 90-95 per cent of a company’s commercial activity. Continuously tracking sales trajectories allows management to keep a focus on the gap between target and expected outcome, and to take action accordingly.
This allows companies to:
• Manage future growth strategies
• Set and achieve ambitious targets
• Accurately plot sales trajectory
• Measure business drivers and limiters
• Measure customer and market feedback
• Track competition and competitiveness
• Support management collaboration on a common sales strategy
• Out-perform markets and competitors
Foresite SPA software:
1. Continually updates trajectory information, targets and forecasts dynamically and in real-time. Having access to live information lets business managers take continual action to counter dips in performance or to prepare for growth, without being fixed to monthly or quarterly financial budgeting periods.
2. Highlights continuous improvement opportunities by identifying the causes (and measuring the impact on trajectory) of the 90-95 per cent of opportunities that fail to convert into sales. Correlating this intelligence with business processes and competitor data helps managers to make informed decisions that will impact future outcomes.
3. Helps business set and continually refresh ambitious targets, based on performance initiatives agreed by management teams.
4. Measures customer value providing continuous feedback from qualified prospects and active customers, and measures their impact on future sales trajectory.
5. Provides a G-Index (growth-index): the ultimate business metric for proving future growth capability and the impact of past commercial effort on future outcomes. It is the essential validation test for every forecast and target.
The software is non-prescriptive and flexible. It is cloud-hosted, highly secure, fully scalable, and can work with future or legacy systems.
Foresite SPA was founded by Brian Hawkes, a member of the CFO panel for the international private equity firm, 3i, and an experienced finance director for aggressive growth companies. He founded Foresite SPA to develop radically new tools to enable CFOs to de-risk business processes, manage growth and create accurate, dynamic forecasts.
Hawkes says: “The planning and forecasting model used by most businesses no longer works in today’s tough business environment and unstable markets. Traditional business planning fails to account for why 90-95 percent of business activity results in lead attrition or sales churn. To survive, companies must outperform their markets and competitors. This means adding value to customers beyond their expectations which requires evidence-based and provable commercial intelligence from across every commercial activity (not just sales). The main drivers and limiters that impact sales outcomes today are rarely relationship driven. Companies must control the real commercial drivers and limiters (internal and external) that are impacting their future success. The G-index is designed to give companies a real idea of their growth potential and the future impact of past sales effort at all times.”
For more information on Foresite SPA, and to download Brian Hawkes’ white paper on business strategies to outperform the market, visit www.foresitespa.com.
For more information, or to speak to Brian Hawkes, please contact:
Tel: 0203 178 5052 / 0771 406 5233
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Carrot Communications in the following categories: Business & Finance, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.