This March, following a huge number of requests from customers, coastal fashion brand Seasalt will be rolling out its first ever mail order catalogue to complement its new e-commerce site.
Over 100,000 Seasalt customers across the United Kingdom will be sent Seasalt's 68 page mail order catalogue this March to celebrate its exclusive new limited edition collection ‘Artists and Potters’, inspired by the unique artistic heritage of St Ives and its rich maritime history.
In February Seasalt launch the collection and an exclusive partnership with John Lewis, which will see the ‘Artists and Potters’ collection stocked in six John Lewis stores across the country including Oxford Street and online.
The move into producing a mail order catalogue follows a 22% increase in sales year on year from 2011 compared to 2010. The company now sells to around 350 stockists in the UK and has 14 of its own shops all in the Southwest of England.
Company Director Neil Chadwick commented ’we have no plans to put Seasalt on every high street. We’ve built a business with the help of our talented staff and loyal customers, and decided to respond to their request to make Seasalt more accessible across the country, by producing our mail order catalogue.’
Orders can be placed online or by phone, alternatively you can visit one of 14 Seasalt's shops across Cornwall, Devon, Guernsey and the Isles of Scilly. Their brand new collection ‘Artists and Potters’ is available at Seasalt St. Ives, Truro and Exeter and at five selected John Lewis stores across the UK. Subscription to Seasalt catalogue can be requested via www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk
Notes to editors:
• Seasalt started in 1981 when Don Chadwick and son David went to Penzance to buy a jacket on a wet day in August 1980. They got on so well with Mrs, Strutt, the owner of the Army and Navy surplus shop, they ended up buying it. Sons, Leigh, David and Neil Chadwick are still involved to this day with the business.
• Seasalt contribute towards maintaining and promoting local traditions and skills, by sponsoring gig rowing clubs and a sea shanty choir, as well as working with schools on creative projects, and regularly fundraising for local charities. Seasalt have raised over £18k in the last three years for charity.
• Seasalt is an eclectic team, filled with designers from a variety of backgrounds who all love Cornwall. Fashion designers sit alongside fine artists, illustrators and creative writers, creating a melting pot of ideas and innovation.
• Visit the Seasalt ‘About Us’ page on the website for more information on the unique materials that they use: www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk/customer/fabricstories
• You can visit Seasalt in one of their 12 shops, or visit: www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of SeaSalt Limited in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, Business & Finance, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.