• Mediation experts call on all business leaders to train as workplace mediators and peacemakers with announcement of new training guide.
• Workplace disputes are a major barrier to economic growth - mediation provides a vital remedy.
• "Recently announced Government reforms place mediation at the heart of workplace dispute resolution."
Conflicts and disputes impede economic growth. They undermine relationships; they hinder innovation and they cost a lot of money. As we move into a period of economic recovery, it is a anathema for business leaders to ignore the cost of conflict or, worse, to seek resolution through archaic, costly and stressful formal processes.
Recent proposals from the Coalition Government represent an important milestone for mediation. UK businesses are now being advised to use mediation to resolve disputes without the need to go to court.
Business leaders and HR Professionals are being encouraged to enrol in mediation training to develop core skills in handling conflict and reaching resolution without the need for the expense and the stress of legal processes.
The TCM Group announces major extension to mediation training programme
The TCM Group, the UK’s leading mediation company, has responded to the challenge by launching an innovative and comprehensive suite of courses, seminars, webinars and professional development days.
David Liddle, founder and director The TCM Group, commented at the launch of the new training guide:
“TCM has trained many thousands of managers and leaders to act as mediators and peacemakers in their organisations. Business leaders benefit from attending one of TCM’s mediation courses by gaining vital key skills, strategies and tools needed to prevent and resolve complex workplace disputes. Mediation works!”
It isn’t rocket science – it’s common sense
Many mediation courses are delivered over one day. It doesn’t take weeks or months to learn how to manage conflict. In one day the mediation experts at TCM can deliver the key skills that every business leader requires to prevent and resolve conflicts and disputes. Alongside business leaders, TCM’s courses are attended by HR and ER professionals, external independent mediators, lawyers and Trade Union officials.
TCM also delivers the UK’s benchmark qualification for UK Mediators - the National Certificate in Workplace Mediation™. This fully accredited course is considered to be the UK's benchmark qualification for workplace, employment and business mediators. This course is available to be delivered in-house as well as on an open basis.
According to Carol Russell, Head of Employment Relations at BT, using TCM to deliver mediation training has made a significant impact to their organisation:
"Over the past two years, mediation has made a significant contribution to our business. By working with TCM to train a team of internal mediators, we have already cut the cost of conflict by many hundreds of thousands of pounds."
TCM’s extensive 2012 course guide provides business leaders with the essential information that they need to know about these skills. Download TCM’s 2012 training guide today and help your business to secure better solutions to disputes and drive economic growth.
<< -- ENDS -- >>
• TCM is a leading provider of workplace, employment, business and consumer mediation services. They work with organisations across the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle East to develop constructive, effective and sustainable remedies for conflicts and disputes.
• Download TCM’s 2012 Training Guide by clicking here
• Download the Government’s proposed reforms by clicking here
• The company trains over 1000 individuals in the art of mediation each year. This includes HR professionals, business leaders and other employees who are committed to improving the way that they resolve workplace and business disputes.
• TCM delivers mediation services to an unrivalled list of some of the world’s leading brands, including Lloyds Banking Group, BT, The Arcadia Group, Marks & Spencer, Vodafone, HSBC and The Co-operative.
• David Liddle, founder and director of the TCM Group, regularly comments on mediation, dispute resolution and labour relations issues in the media including Sky News, BBC News 24, Daybreak, BBC Radio and various trade press.
• TCM has created and sponsors the first UK award for Innovation in Dispute Resolution in conjunction with Personnel Today.
Press enquiries and social media
For press and media enquiries, please contact:
Panos Papakostis on 020-7404-3195
Keep in touch with The TCM Group online:
TCM’s Founder & Managing Director online contact details:
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The TCM Group in the following categories: Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.