Skip navigation
Skip navigation
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser.

9 Days to Feel Fantastic is your guide to a more energetic and fulfilled way of living

New self-help book 9 Days to Feel Fantastic: How to Create Happiness from the Inside Out by John Whiteman (published by Hay House on 9th April, £10.99 pb) provides a simple step-by-step plan that will leave you feeling happier and give you more energy. For nine days you will be introduced to a new element each day and by following a simple plan and doing the exercises provided, you will easily incorporate these elements into your life. By using these nine simple but effective elements as tools to self-regulate your energy and emotions, you will start to experience how they help you to create happiness from the inside out. Progressively you will incorporate five elements for emotional balance and three elements to give you momentum. The ninth element encapsulates all the elements and helps you learn the art of being present.

Together these 9 elements make up the foundation of what John calls ‘The Way’, the individual elements are: exercise, personal space, sleep, nutrition, environment, achieve and complete, learn, social connection and being present. John recently surveyed 3230 people and found that out of the people who practiced all of the 9 Elements 72.23% of people felt ‘fantastic’ and the other 27.77% felt ‘good’. 9 Days to Feel Fantastic is your guide to a more energetic and fulfilled way of living.

John teaches that an important step to feeling fantastic is to follow your dreams and do the things in life you have always wanted to do. He isn’t afraid to put this into practice himself, which is why in the last few years John has: run marathons; skydived; achieved his Black Belt in Karate; climbed Mt Kilimanjaro; cycled the South Downs Way and trained as a motor racing driver. It is also how he came to be struck by lightning, caught on a boat in a cyclone, stung by a big jellyfish (in an area he would prefer not to discuss) and punched in the mouth by a gorilla! Currently John is training to Kite-surf the Channel with a small team in order to achieve a Guinness World Record.

John is an author and speaker in both business and personal development. He balances his time between working as a Business Troubleshooter, and writing and teaching about life, happiness and how you can self-manage how you feel. This John calls 'The Way'. He teaches that life is about doing the things you have always wanted to do and spending more time appreciating what we have got rather than chasing what we haven't got. His aim is simple: to make a difference to as many people’s lives as possible.

Watch a video of John Whiteman
Download an image of John Whiteman
Download an image of the book jacket
Link to the ‘9 Elements’ quiz

For review copies or extracts please contact Jessica Crockett – jessicacrockett@hayhouse.co.uk

This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Hay House Publishers in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.