RonaScreed Self Smoothing Exterior Screed provides a hard, durable floor surface for new floors or for renovating existing surfaces.
RonaScreed Self Smoothing Exterior Screed is a flow applied industrial flooring system. It has been used in projects at Glaxo Smith Kline, Gaymers and Kwik-Fit.
RonaScreed Self Smoothing Exterior Screed provides a hard, durable floor surface for new floors or for renovating existing surfaces. The material gains strength quickly and can be accessed by foot traffic in 4-5 hours and by light to medium traffic after 24 hours at 20ºC.
When applied correctly, RonaScreed Self Smoothing Exterior Screed produces a smooth, durable wearing surface. The application thickness can vary, ranging from 2mm to 40mm. For optimum performance and appearance RonaScreed Self Smoothing Exterior Screed should be applied by specialist industrial floor layers with expert knowledge of preparation, mixing and application.
• Domestic, commercial and industrial application
• To re-level large uneven floor surfaces - rapidly
• To upgrade and improve existing surfaces
• Water tolerant
• Rapid return to service
• Self smoothing
• Prebagged for ease of use; just add water
• Excellent wear resistance
• Minimum disruption and downtime
Key Performance Indicators
• Foot traffic after four hours at 20ºC
• Rapid early strength development - ready for vehicle traffic after 18 hours
• Compressive strength up to 30N/mm²
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Ronacrete Ltd in the following categories: Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.