Unique gift ideas straight from the coast of Cornwall are available this Father’s Day at Seasalt. With traditional nautical stripes, hardwearing organic cotton and lovely bamboo there’s a gift for every dad.
Original, classic and a staple for handsome men everywhere, Seasalt's heritage stripes make a great present to show your dad just how much he means to you this Father’s Day. Made from 100% organic cotton, the Sailor Shirt first inspired Seasalt to start selling clothes. Beloved of sailors, artists and men far and wide, Seasalt promise years of use from its fine quality, long lasting organic cotton top available in three traditional nautical colour ways and priced at just £27.50.
Locally made outerwear promises to support the remaining maritime textile traditions across the country. The Seasalt Cornish Waxed Smock is made in the Southwest and inspired by the smocks worn by fishermen of long ago. Priced at £100, the Cornish Waxed Smock is made from 100% waxed cotton for hardwearing weather protection – perfect for unpredictable Cornish summers! The Cornish Waxed Smock is not only practical but a true Cornish classic, favoured by gardeners, seamen and coastal walkers alike!
Made for hard work, Uncle Ron’s Work Shirt is a must have staple in every dad’s wardrobe. Honest and hardwearing, this classic work shirt is tough enough for every day and made from 100% durable organic cotton canvas. Available in four colours and priced at £39.95.
Don’t just give your dad socks this Father’s Day. Give him Seasalt's Box O’ Socks, seven pairs of Seasalt Seasalt Sailor Socks in classic stripes in a different colour for every day of the week. Made from bamboo, Seasalt Sailor Socks are unbelievably soft and incredibly breathable. Bamboo is comfortable to wear and doesn’t cling to skin, even in very hot weather wicking moisture away! Bamboo is also lovely and warm in the winter months, making it a perfect all year round fabric.
More Father’s Day gift ideas can be found at www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk
• Seasalt Sailor Shirt, available in ecru/red, ecru/French navy and French navy/ecru - £27.50
• Uncle Ron’s Work Shirt, available in Blubell, Breton Red, Silver and French Navy - £39.95
• Seasalt Cornish Waxed Smock in Squid Ink - £100
• Seasalt Box O’ Socks - £29.95
• Sailor Socks (single pairs) - £5.00
Notes to editors:
• For press enquiries please contact email@example.com or telephone 01326 640362
• Seasalt started in 1981 when Don Chadwick and son David went to Penzance to buy a jacket on a wet day in August 1980. They got on so well with Mrs. Strutt, the owner of the Army and Navy surplus shop that they ended up buying it. Sons Leigh, David and Neil Chadwick are still involved to this day with the business.
• Seasalt contribute towards maintaining and promoting local traditions and skills by selling a range of locally made products such as smocks and canvas sailing bags. Seasalt sponsor gig rowing clubs and a sea shanty choir, as well as working with schools on creative projects. Seasalt also regularly fundraise for local charities, raising over £18k in the last three years for charity.
• Seasalt is an eclectic team filled with designers from a variety of background who all love Cornwall. Fashion designers sit alongside fine artists, illustrators and creative writers. Seasalt is a melting pot of ideas and innovation.
• Visit the Seasalt 'About Us' page on their website for more information on the materials that they use: www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk/customer/fabricstories
• Say hello at one of Seasalt's 13 shops across Cornwall, Devon, Guernsey and the Isles of Scilly, or visit www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of SeaSalt Limited in the following categories: Men's Interest, Leisure & Hobbies, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.