London, April 25, 2012: Skill-Pill M-Learning [SPML] releases Live 360, a mobile learning tool that enables office workers to get on-going performance feedback from their peers using mobile technology.
How it works:
• User sets up an account and then selects an ‘event’ they need feedback on – e.g. a presentation
• User sets up a number of criteria they want feedback on: for example, “how relevant was the presentation?” They can create their own questions or select from a drop-down list of pre-prepared questions
• User selects a set of peers [for example 10-12 colleagues] who will be attending the event and sends them a link
• Each peer will then receive the feedback request link on their mobile device and can easily provide quantitative and qualitative feedback
• The user then gets a live ‘dash-board’ of the incoming feedback
Skill-pill founder Gerry Griffin comments: “This is another element in our growing portfolio of mobile tools and content. Live 360 should complement other more formal ways in which a user receives feedback. The tool will enable the user to gain feedback almost instantly and therefore adjust where necessary”.
Get through to Live 360 on the iPhone via both apps: Mobile MBA and Mobile MBA Lite.
Live 360 can also be accessed on Android and Blackberry (WebKit Browser only) devices via the web address http://www.mobile-mba.com/live360.
For a demo, please click here
- Ends -
Notes to Editor:
Skill-Pill M-Learning is a leading mobile learning company that delivers concise marketing and training videos to mobile and portable devices, such as phones and tablets. Each Skill-Pill comprises up to two minutes of video content. Skill-Pill produces customised content for clients including Dell, Tesco and Lufthansa, and also developed - in association with Pearson Education – an extensive library of management and business learning content. SPML has also developed a range of mobile tracking and feedback tools. SPML is also a strategic partner of London Business School.
For further information:
Valentina Gregoli email@example.com
+44 (0) 870 240 6656
Skill-Pill M-Learning Ltd
71-75 Shelton Street,
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Skill-Pill M-Learning in the following categories: Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, Medical & Pharmaceutical, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.