Spa Secrets App Now Available for iPad and iPhone
For immediate release
(LONDON, UK) 3 May: Spa Secrets is excited to announce its iPad and iPhone app is now available in the App Store. Free to download, the app appears in the Apple Newsstand on mobile devices.
In partnership with PixelMags, the app enables users to read the magazine offline and in landscape or portrait view as well as offering a fast and easy search function, contents, bookmark features, sharing facilities and full online support.
The latest issue is available to download at a cost of £1.99 per issue – back issues are available too – while a one-year subscription costs from £6.99 for 12 months. The option for future issues to be pushed and downloaded is also on offer.
The Winter issue has been made available for an introductory price of £0.69 for download.
Editor Katie Reich-Storer said: “The iPad is the ideal platform for Spa Secrets enabling readers to really appreciate this vibrant and elegant luxury title. Designed for the modern woman of today this app sits hand in hand with her busy lifestyle offering expert advice, trend alerts, lively interviews, tried and tested reviews and exclusive incentives.”
Download Spa Secrets from Newsstand in iOS 5, from the App Store on iPad, or at http://www.itunes.com/appstore. Back issues are being uploaded on a regular basis. Apps for Android and other platforms for the magazine are also set to launch this year.
Take a sneak peak at the 22-page ‘teaser’ magazine at: www.spasecretsmagazine.com/spring12
For more information visit www.spasecretsmagazine.com
Note to the editors
• Spa Secrets Magazine is a quarterly, lifestyle title published by Absolute Publishing Ltd and currently available in Selfridges, Harrods, Tesco, and health and fitness centres — and is distributed, free of charge, to a controlled circulation.
• Or subscribe to four issues of Spa Secrets Magazine for £5* (+ P&P for overseas) and you could receive two [ comfort zone] gifts worth £42.25. To subscribe call: t: +44 (0) 207 253 9909 or email your details to: email@example.com
• For any editorial enquiries please contact Katie Reich-Storer at firstname.lastname@example.org
• T: +44 20 7253 9906.
• Absolute Publishing Ltd is a London-based publisher, with more than 10 years’ experience in travel, sports, consumer, business-to-business, customer and direct response publishing.
• For any sales enquiries please contact: Matthew Jackson, Managing Director, Absolute Publishing Ltd or Anthony Leyens, Chief Executive, on, tel: +44 (0)20 7253 9909, or e-mail email@example.com
• For any other general editorial enquiries please contact Maria Pieri, Editorial Director, Absolute Publishing Ltd, tel: 020 7253 9906, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of APL Media (Absolute Publishing) in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, Travel, Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.