‘Dear Dad’ contains around 60 fun and inspiring questions carefully designed to inspire every father to enjoy telling his story – a chance to discover amazing things about him
‘from you to me’ launch new Journals of a Lifetime designs for Father's Day
Multi award-winning gift journal publisher ‘from you to me’ have launched new designs for their best-selling gift for Father’s Day, ‘Dear Dad’.
‘Dear Dad’ contains around 60 fun and inspiring questions carefully designed to inspire every father to enjoy telling his story – a chance to discover amazing things about him. There’s space to record personal stories, attach photographs and include mementos of his lifetime. Once completed, the journal may be shared and treasured for generations to come.
With many people looking for ways to tell their life story and pass on personal experiences to their loved ones, from you to me Journals of a Lifetime can provide the inspiration.
• What do you remember about your holidays as a child?
• What piece/s of music would you choose in your own favourite ‘top 10’ from when you were young?
• What was the first car you owned?
• How did you meet my mother?
• What are the happiest or greatest memories of your life?
• Describe something you still want to achieve in your life…
The perfect unique gift for Father’s Day.
• Designed & published in the UK • First published 1 March 2012 • RRP £12.25
• Interior 120gsm sustainably sourced uncoated paper
• 207mm x 143mm • 128 pages • Cover: Case-bound hard back
• Features: Colour coordinated head and tail band with ribbon bookmark
• Foreign language rights available
• ISBN Dear Mum 978-1-907048-44-9; Dear Dad 978-1-907048-45-6; Dear Grandma 978-1-907048-46-3; Dear Grandad 978-1-907048-47-0
• Available at gift and book shops and at www.fromyoutome.com
Notes to Editors:
• Separate product information sheets are available.
• More information about ‘from you to me’ products: www.fromyoutome.com.
• Helen Stephens and Neil Coxon, Directors at ‘from you to me’, are available for interview.
• Award-winning ‘from you to me’ gift journals touch lives. They help to preserve priceless memories and experiences, across six countries and in eight different languages. The product ranges are made up of beautifully designed books for every loved-one, for those with special interests, and for many memorable occasions. 18 titles are available at gift and book shops and at www.fromyoutome.com
• The concept of ‘from you to me’ products was founded in 2007. Managing Director, Neil Coxon was caring for his terminally ill father when it struck him that there was so much that had been left unsaid and undiscovered about his father’s life. Asking questions that you’ve never thought to ask, telling stories you’ve never had the chance to tell, as well as the cathartic nature of writing, all inspired Neil to create ‘from you to me’.
• Since the launch in 2007 ‘from you to me’ gift journals have since sold over 500,000 copies in the UK alone.
• Shortlisted for the Gift Association’s Gift of the Year Award 2012.
• Shortlisted for the Mumsclub Business Award 2012.
• Winner of the Gift Association’s Gift of the Year Award 2008.
• Finalists for Best International Trader at the Mumpreneur UK Awards 2011.
• Finalists at the Small Wiltshire Business of the Year Awards in 2010.
• Finalists at the Wiltshire Entrepreneur of the Year in 2010.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of From You To Me Ltd in the following categories: Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.