To celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, Enjoy Staffordshire is hosting a Right Royal Treasure Hunt giving away 60 tickets to top attractions across the county.
Whether you are an adventure junkie, nature lover or culture vulture, ten tickets from six of the county’s leading attractions including Alton Towers Resort, Drayton Manor Theme Park, Shugborough Estate, Emma Bridgewater, Trentham Estate and the Trentham Monkey Forest, as well as Enjoy Staffordshire Thrill Hopper tickets, will be given away each day from 28th May until the Jubilee weekend celebrations begin on 2nd June.
If you have a keen eye for detail, a nose for sniffing out clues and a dream of becoming the next Sherlock Holmes or Inspector Clouseau then this unique online virtual Treasure Hunt will test your mettle, knowledge and brain power, giving you and your family a fantastic opportunity to win some fabulous days out this summer!
Each day, clues will be given out on the Enjoy Staffs Facebook Fan Page that lead participants to one of Staffordshire’s vast array of attractions and destinations. There will also be hints to the answers given out on the @EnjoyStaffs Twitter feed, and the clues can then be solved with the help of the Enjoy Staffordshire website, www.enjoystaffordshire.com.
Ten lucky winners will be selected each day, giving 60 Right Royal Treasure Hunt entrants the opportunity to enjoy the following attractions and experiences around the county this summer:
New to Alton Towers Resort and located in the Cloud Cuckoo Land Theatre, Ice Age The 4-D Experience combines 3-D footage, based on the third blockbuster movie, with an exhilarating variety of physical effects including icy blasts, snow and bubbles.
Also new for the Alton Towers Resort in 2012 is Nemesis Sub-Terra, a psychologically and physically thrilling experience, taking place in a dark, intense underground setting which is based around the back-story of the original Nemesis attraction. Set to be one of the Resort’s most popular attractions, Nemesis Sub-Terra takes guests down into the deepest, darkest location of the theme park for the terrifying experience. Visit www.altontowers.com for more information.
Drayton Manor Theme Park, one of the UK’s most popular destinations for a day of family fun and adventure, will offer Treasure Hunt winners an action packed day full of incredible rides and attractions, including a 15-acre zoo.
Winners of the Diamond Jubilee tickets will also experience a number of new additions for 2012 at Drayton Manor Theme Park, including some fantastic new live shows performed on the stage above the park’s popular Ben 10: Ultimate Mission rollercoaster, as well as shows performed in Thomas Land™ as part of its fifth year celebrations. The park's sensational 4D Cinema is also showing a new adventure film, The Little Prince. For more information visit www.draytonmanor.co.uk
Shugborough Estate will welcome winners with the opportunity to see the works of critically acclaimed photographer and the Queen’s cousin, Lord Patrick Lichfield, as part of an exclusive photographic exhibition of the some of the 21st Century’s most famous iconic images including Royal family members. Visitors will also be able to step inside Lord Lichfield’s private apartments, which opened last year, including the elegant Boudoir with original real silver leaf wallpaper dating from 1794, and the magnificent Bird Room which was his private drawing room.
The Emma Bridgewater Factory, in the heart of the historic Potteries, Stoke-on-Trent, is giving away ten tickets for a morning or afternoon session in the artistic Emma Bridgewater decorating studio at its atmospheric Victorian factory.
Winners will receive expert tuition in how to decorate a plate or half pint mug in the classic Emma Bridgewater shapes and even take inspiration from the company’s own Diamond Jubilee range. Winners will then get to keep their own piece of ware as a memento!
For more information on the factory visit www.emmabridgewaterfactory.co.uk.
Those who are lucky enough to hunt down clues and win tickets for Trentham Estate, will also gain complimentary access to the Trentham Monkey Forest, where you can take a leisurely stroll with over 140 Barbary Macaques set in 60 acres of beautiful Staffordshire Woodland.
The Trentham Estate, garden and shopping village will also give winners the opportunity to relax, indulge and enjoy the surroundings of one of the UK’s top visitor attractions with over 725 acres to explore!
The Thrill Hopper Tickets worth £47.50 each give winners the chance to enjoy the county’s top action packed attractions. Thrill Hoppers are valid for one visit each to Alton Towers theme park, Drayton Manor theme park, SnowDome and Waterworld. For twists, turns and adrenaline pumping action the Thrill Hopper will certainly take you to another level!
For an opportunity to win one of these fabulous prizes, join the EnjoyStaffs Facebook Fanpage at www.facebook.com/enjoystaffs and become a fan to receive the clues! For full terms and conditions visit www.enjoystaffordshire.com.
For more information please contact the Destination Staffordshire Press Office on 01743 234224 or email email@example.com
Notes to Editor
Enjoy Staffordshire ‘Right Royal Treasure Hunt’:
Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This promotional competition is organised by Destination Staffordshire, Stafford, ST16 2DH
2. 60 tickets will be given away over the duration of the competition.
3. The promotional competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 years except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Participants”).
4. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding
5. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
6. The promotional competition commences on 28th May 2012 and ends 2nd June 2012 both days inclusive.
7. Prizes will be limited to one prize per person over the duration of the competition.
8. Entries will be limited to one entry per person per day.
9. Clues will be put up on the Enjoy Staffs Facebook fanpage every morning, with clues on the Enjoy Staffs Twitter to follow later in the day. The Competition closes at 10:00pm each day. Entries after this time will not be considered.
10. Winners will be chosen at random and notified by email week commencing 4th June 2012. Prizes will be posted to the address supplied by each winning entrant week commencing 4th June 2012 and will have to be signed for.
11. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be redeemed no later than the date stipulated by the attraction, failing which, the participant will have rejected the Prize.
12. A list of winners will be available upon written request after the competition closes.
Trentham Estate and Trentham Monkey Forest
1. The prize consists of one single entry ticket to Trentham Estate Gardens and one single entry ticket to Trentham Monkey Forest per person (20 tickets in total).
2. Tickets for Trentham Monkey Forest are valid until 4th November 2012.
3. Tickets for Trentham Gardens are not valid for special event days i.e. Transport Festival
4. Tickets for Trentham Gardens are valid until 31st December 2012
5. Tickets are non transferable.
1. The prize consists of one family day entry ticket to Shugborough Estate.
2. Tickets are valid for one day admission only on any date between 16 March and 28 October 2012.
3. Ticket is valid for two adults and up to three children.
4. Last admission is 4:30pm. Buildings close at 5pm. Grounds close at 6pm.
5. Entry to any separately priced event is excluded.
6. Any part of the Shugborough Estate experience may alter without notice.
Alton Towers Resort
1. The prize consists of one single entrance ticket to the Alton Towers Theme Park per person (ten in total).
2. The ticket is valid for any one day of the 2012 season which runs from now until 2nd November 2012 excluding concerts and fireworks event.
3. The pass is for entry into the theme park only and does not include food or drink.
4. Tickets are non transferable.
1. The prize consists of one single entrance ticket to the Emma Bridgewater decoration studio in their Victorian Studio per person (ten in total) that is valid for any morning or afternoon session up until 31st December 2012.
2. Pre-booking may be required.
3. Tickets are non transferable.
Drayton Manor Theme Park
1. The prize consists of one single entrance ticket to the Drayton Manor Theme Park per person (ten in total).
2. Winners may visit Drayton Manor Theme Park on a date of their choosing during the 2012 season. The 2012 season runs until Sunday 4th November.
3. Winners will be issued with a reference number, which must be presented at the ticket booth prior to entry into the park. No cash refund or alternative is available.
4. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, including Family, Advanced and Website tickets.
Enjoy Staffordshire Thrill Hopper
1. The prize consists of one single Enjoy Staffordshire Thrill Hopper ticket per person (ten in total)
2. The Thrill Hopper ticket is valid from 18th March to 31st October 2012, excluding Bank Holiday weekends and special events e.g. Fireworks and concerts. Drayton Manor Theme Park is closed on selected days during October - please check their website (www.draytonmanor.co.uk) for details. If in doubt, please check individual attractions to plan your itinerary. Please contact the venues direct for opening times.
3. The Thrill Hopper ticket is valid for one visit per person to each of the four participating venues excluding Bank Holiday weekends and special events.
4. SnowDome T&Cs: Pre-booking is essential on 08705 000011. Ticket qualifies for Tobogganing (5 yrs+), Junior Tubing (7-12 yrs) or Adrenalin Tubing (12 yrs+). Children between (5-10 yrs) must be accompanied by an adult.
5. The Thrill Hopper ticket is available to all ages. However, please note that the height restrictions apply on some rides. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all venues.
6. Thrill Hopper cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All rides subject to availability. The attractions reserve the right to refuse admission. No cash refund or alternative is available.
7. Tickets are non transferable.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Enjoy Staffordshire in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.