Young fans of the adorable, big-hearted and cheeky little white van can now join ‘Olly’s Little Helpers’ Club’ free online at www.ollyslittlehelpersclub.com
Children will learn how they can follow Olly's lead at home and now for the first time, at school, helping themselves, their family, other people and even the environment - all while having fun too!
A dedicated Teachers’ Zone provides comprehensive notes on how ‘Olly’s Little Helpers Club’ can benefit their reception and year one pupils. This provides teachers with the right tools to help inspire children to have fun whilst helping others. All materials are designed to support a child’s key development needs in line with the Early Year’s Foundation stages and curriculum.
In the Kids Zone, there are engaging activity sheets, club goodies and access to previous ‘Olly’ episodes. Kids will love the downloadable activity sheets, class posters, stickers, certificates, and badges. Parents also have their own ‘Zone’ to help them encourage their little one(s) to get involved with helping out at home.
Since Olly first came to CiTV last summer, he has been taken to the nation’s heart. Young viewers are captivated by Olly, voiced over by Justin Fletcher, MBE, the star of Mr Tumble, Gigglebiz and Justin’s House.
Olly the Little White Van airs twice a day on weekdays on CiTV at 9.45am and 1pm.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main website: www.ollythelittlewhitevan.com
Little Helper’s Club: www.ollyslittlehelpersclub.com
Notes to editors:
1. Olly is heralded as the most helpful character on children's TV and the show introduces the concept that the young children of today are 'Britain's Little Helpers'. The series itself is all about empowering children to have fun whilst helping others and to believe that it's good to lend a helping hand where they can.
2. Olly lives in the magical town of Bumpton. This thrilling place is a fantastical Utopia for children with vivid landscapes around every corner; from the seaside, to the snowy mountains, the countryside and city.
3. The series is created in 3-D HD CGI, and made in the UK by an award-winning team of writers, animators and composers.
4. Olly will be shown on TV in 50 countries by the end 2012.
5. Olly the Little White Van is UK made and privately funded.
6. Olly’s Little Helpers’ Club aims to inspire young children to follow Olly the Little White Van’s lead - by having fun whilst helping others!
7. Olly’s Little Helpers’ Club has being developed in conjunction with child psychologists, parenting and educational experts.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of dbda ltd in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Entertainment & Arts, Education & Human Resources, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.