ABOUT THE EVENT
ZEO celebrated its launch at County Hall 30th May 2012 with the one and only Jonny Woo - for a wonderfully unusual evening of exquisite mixology, perfect food and acts to match. A host of unique acts danced, sang, stripped and entertained their way through the evening including Bruce Airhead (the metamorphosis of a man and a six-foot balloon) and Count Fettucini as well as Le Gateau Chocolat, and the celebrated Ursula Martinez!
HOW IT TASTES
ZEO is lightly carbonated with a distinctive, unique taste sensation that tantalises the taste buds, ZEO is new, original and like nothing you’ve ever experienced before. In addition to its intriguing blend of natural extracts and essences, ZEO delivers a range of sensorial effects (such as chilling, warming and tingling). Taken from the flora of all continents, these extracts include trees, virgin flowers, wild berries, fresh green herbs, grains and exotic spices. ZEO hits the senses with tingly, fizzy sensorial effects and spicy, peppery, exotic flavours followed by a refreshing, clean aftertaste but watch this space... Each time you indulge in ZEO – whether on its own or in a cocktail - you’ll be surprised by different sensations.
ZEO goes beyond the conventional idea that drinks must be alcoholic to be interesting. Intrigued? This summer, bar-goers have a new reason to head to the bars with the launch of ZEO, a drink that has been specifically created for adults and which will be available in select premium bars across the UK.
ZEO PERFECT SERVES
- The ZEO Twizt, the brand’s perfect serve. ZEO’s flavours are simply showcased with ice and a citrus twist of your choice. Refreshing, zingy flavours make this the perfect choice during the day or while out on the town;
- The G and Z, THE English summer classic reinvented which brings out ZEO’s peppery notes;
- The Swiss ZEO, an absinth-based sharing punch which will set the mood for friend gatherings;
- The Dirty ZEO, the brand’s take on the Dirty Martini. Sexy and sophisticated even without the alcohol;
- The Big Z, the new fruit cup! Lightly alcoholic, fruity and refreshing, it’s the perfect drink for a long summer evening.
ZEO will be available in leading bars across the UK as well as online www.seekzeo.com from this summer from GBP5 (RRP).
For more information, product samples, Mixology presentations and images of the Event please contact Cubo PR on 0207 612 1155 or email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Inkling (FKA The Media Foundry) in the following categories: Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, Business & Finance, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.