PRESS RELEASE JUNE 2012
SIMPLYBETTERBREASTS.TV GOES LIVE!
Tatler magazines favourite UK surgeons* at London’s premier cosmetic surgery clinic Simply Better Breasts have launched www.simplybetterbreasts.tv, the UK’s only dedicated TV channel providing all the information you would need if considering breast enhancement surgery.
Simply Better Breasts, a group of leading UK surgeons based in London and led by Mr Dai Davies FRCS have recorded and will keep an updated series of videos available through the channel giving potential clients and patients a comprehensive overview on every part of the surgical process, from first consultation, different surgery techniques, recovery time, anaesthesia and expected pain levels; it even discusses common misconceptions associated with breast augmentation surgery. At Simply Better Breasts consultations also include a Vectra 3D analysis, also demonstrated in detail on the channel.
Mr Dai Davies, FRCS, Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Simply Better Breasts says;
“We want all our patients to have complete peace of mind when considering plastic surgery. This is why we have launched our TV channel www.simplybetterbreasts.tv as a comprehensive source of information.”
• Surgeons at Simply Better Breasts are Mr Dai Davies FRCS, Nr Nick Percival FRCS and Mr Miles Berry MS FRCS.
• Dai Davies and Miles Berry are also authors of The Good Boob Bible - the only guide to the best possible breast augmentation.
• Simply Better Breasts are happy to answer any patient enquiries on Macrolane, PIP or any other implant. Please call 0207 486 6778
• Simply Better Breasts surgeons are covered by Surgery Shield Insurance.
• Voted in 2011 ‘Best Cosmetic Surgery Practice’ by The Exchange Magazine
• *UK’s Top Surgeons Tatler 2010
To speak to one of the country's leading surgeons from Simply Better Breasts or request a complimentary copy of the DVD, please contact Teresa Quinlan on 0845 255 1500 or email email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Love PR London in the following categories: Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, Medical & Pharmaceutical, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.