I lost 1½ stone over six weeks, dropping two dress sizes, losing 20cm around my waist and 8.5cm from my hips. I feel amazing.
Time-poor career women whose weight creeps up as a result of corporate entertainment and long working hours are turning to secrets from the orient to maintain a slim frame.
A recent in-depth analysis of over 500 dieters following the Asian-inspired regime found that 80 per cent were females working an average of over 55 hours a week. It was also found to be most popular amongst singletons who make up over 60 per cent of the diet’s followers.
The diet consists of a zero-calorie meal replacement drink made from psyllium seeds and husks, bentonite clay and activated willow charcoal. It promises a ‘detox’ programme that can help high-flying professionals lose up to 10lbs in one week.
Cait Chidgey, a 40-year-old London-based owner of an event management company is a fan of the diet after she embarked on a tough meal-replacement plan to slim down for a holiday to Bali.
Speaking about the diet she said: “As the director of an event management company I led a hectic lifestyle with many events focused around canapés and the odd glass of wine so my weight crept up. Coupled with a busy schedule I found it impossible to lose weight. I’d tried everything, but with a pending holiday I decided I had to get tough on my weight-loss ambition once and for all.
“It was the kick-up the backside I needed. I lost 1½ stone over six weeks, dropping two dress sizes, losing 20cm around my waist and 8.5cm from my hips. I feel amazing.”
The flexible but tough meal-replacement product which, when mixed with water expands to 20 times its weight, works because the body feels full, releasing energy from stored fat. It is also fortified with the daily recommended amount of vitamins and minerals to give the body sufficient nourishment.
The Asian diet secrets were brought to the UK by former corporate executive David Cox in a bid to help people like him achieve their weight-loss goals after he discovered various ingredients at a South East Asian retreat.
He is the first person to bottle the blend and bring it to market. He named the product Boot Camp In A Bottle in acknowledgement of the tough concept.
Boot Camp In A Bottle is available through a dedicated website bootcampfoods.com via telephone on 0800 644 1864, or at a number of independent pharmacies and health food shops.
To request a product sample, photos and to interview our case study Cait Chidgey or the entrepreneur who brought this Asian product to market please contact Lorna Gott at Journalista on 0207 2324 676 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editor:
- Boot Camp In A Bottle is currently the only all-natural, sugar free meal replacement product on the UK market which is formulated to provide 100% of a person’s daily vitamin needs.
- It is high in naturally occurring fibre from seeds and plants and is fortified with 100% of your daily recommended vitamins and minerals.
- The programme works by keeping you feeling full so your body releases energy from stored fat whilst still receiving all the nutrition it needs.
- In a trial of fifty participants who carried out the seven day detox programme in April 2011, results showed a sustained average weight-loss of 7lbs when weighed a week after on the detox programme. 100% of participants reported weight loss.
- All field trial results are available at bootcampfoods.com
- Boot Camp In A Bottle can be taken as a seven day detox to speed up weight-loss and kick start a healthier diet, encouraging the intestines, kidney and liver to cleanse themselves.
- As part of a commitment to being an honest weight-loss programme it is recommended that Boot Camp In A Bottle is used only by people who have over one stone of weight to loose, as recommended by NHS healthy weight guidelines.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Boot Camp In A Bottle in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.