Our beauty essentials feature is full of expert tips from the top names in the industry and all the must-have summer buys
Summer 2012 issue out now
— interview with Sadie Frost, great subs offer & two spa break competitions
See the 22-page ezine
For immediate release
(LONDON, UK) 19 June 2012: The bumper 180-page Summer issue of Spa Secrets is out now and is packed full of all the tips, products and features you need for a superb summer.
Katie Reich-Storer, editor, says: “Our beauty essentials feature is full of expert tips from the top names in the industry and all the must-have summer buys to take on holiday to ensure you look your best. Don’t go away without reading it first!”
Inside this issue
• The Big Question: Is monogamy realistic today?
• Beauty and Wellbeing features include – the top 30 beauty essentials for summer; And the latest spa treatments that use sticks and stones to make you feel great.
• Travel: Like a local – traditional treatments from India, Hawaii, China and Morocco that have a sense of history and culture; European Islands — the top spa resorts a short hop away; A wellness break in Madeira.
• Competitions: A two night break for two to Stoke Park Club in Buckinghamshire and a four night break for two to Longevity Wellness Resort, Portugal.
• Superb Subscription offer: Subscribe for only £5 and you could receive a Thalgo Coffret worth £95.90 (£49.50 if bought as a set).
• Trends: Tackling the latest fads from fashion, to beauty and nutrition.
• The scene: What are the latest beauty, spa and salon innovations? We round up this season’s best new products and update you on the latest news.
• And our usual round of spa and hotel reviews…
• Expert tips: Make-up artist Jemma Kidd picks out four key looks for spring
• Interview: Sadie Frost talks about acting, fashion and being Jude Law’s ex.
• Fitness & Health: From the latest exercise classes to try, foods to help you sleep and summer ingredients to add to your menu.
Take a sneak peak at the 22-page ‘teaser’ magazine at: www.spasecretsmagazine.com/summer12
For more information visit www.spasecretsmagazine.com
Note to the editors
• Subscribe to four issues of Spa Secrets Magazine for £5* (+ P&P for overseas) and you could receive a Thalgo Coffret worth £95.90 (£49.50 if bought as a set).
• To subscribe call: t: +44 (0) 207 253 9909 or email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For any editorial enquiries please contact the Editor, Katie Reich-Storer at email@example.com T: +44 (0) 20 7253 9906.
• Absolute Publishing Ltd is a London-based publisher with more than 10 years’ experience in travel, sports, consumer, business-to-business, customer and direct response publishing.
• For any sales enquiries please contact the Spa Secrets team on: + 44 (0) 20 7553 7384 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• For any other general editorial enquiries please contact the Editorial department, Absolute Publishing Ltd, call t: +44 (0) 020 7253 9906. E-mail email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of APL Media (Absolute Publishing) in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, Travel, Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.