Center to Accelerate Development and Delivery of Microsoft Dynamics-based Solutions
Irvine, CA, London, Tokyo and Beijing: July 9, 2012 – Hitachi Solutions today announced that it has opened a “Global Center of Excellence” at Hitachi Solutions America’s Business Solutions Group Headquarters in Irvine, CA. The Center is dedicated to expanding the adoption of Microsoft Dynamics platforms globally through industry-focused solutions, technical expertise, education, and innovation.
“The center is the first of its kind within Hitachi Solutions and the first at the Business Solutions Group Campus. The Global Center of Excellence will accelerate the development, delivery and commercialization of innovative Microsoft Dynamics-based solutions, and promote collaboration between Microsoft and our clients,” said Mike Gillis, Chief Operating Officer of Hitachi Solutions America’s Business Solutions Group. “Building on the long-standing relationship between Hitachi and Microsoft, the center is an important step forward in our ongoing efforts to help clients derive maximum value from their Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Hitachi Solutions’ investments.”
The Global Center of Excellence will be able to develop, implement, and share industry-leading Microsoft Dynamics product and industry expertise with Hitachi Solutions Regional Centers of Excellence globally.
”We are pleased to have the Center collaborating directly with Microsoft’s field teams, Microsoft Dynamics R&D via TAP(Technology Adoption Program) and beta programs, and support teams around the globe. Today's announcement conveys Hitachi Solutions and Microsoft’s commitment to providing our joint customers with solutions to take full advantage of Microsoft Dynamics,” said Neil Holloway, Vice President, Sales and Operations of Microsoft Business Solutions, Microsoft Corporation. "With more than 150,000 global customers choosing Microsoft Dynamics to operate their business, global partners like Hitachi Solutions play an important role in providing high quality services and support to our customers worldwide.”
The Global Center of Excellence will also enable Hitachi Solutions and Microsoft to help their mutual clients by providing:
- Hitachi Solutions, Microsoft, and its customers with a single window of consistency and support globally when working with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Proven Industry Solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics. The Dynamics Industry Solutions Lab will be adding specific industry solutions to the global market as fully supported Hitachi Solutions industry solutions.
- Rapid-time-to-value Solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics. The Dynamics Rapid Adoption Lab is exclusively focused on reducing the time and costs required to adopt Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM while producing better implementations and improved Return On Investment (ROI) and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). The Dynamics Rapid Adoption Lab will study and evaluate: the latest cloud, hybrid-cloud, and on-premise hosting models; the latest configuration and implementation tools enabling higher levels of preset and questionnaire-based configuration; the use of the latest remote collaboration tools to reduce travel time and cost; and the latest data migration and user adoption/training tools.
- Early insight and access to Microsoft Dynamics product strategy and early product releases with active participation in TAP programs, beta programs, and Microsoft-based advance training.
- A skilled workforce of trained and experienced Microsoft Dynamics professionals, including Solutions Architects, Software Developers, Functional Consultants, and Project Managers.
- Lab environments where interoperability, capacity, and training can be demonstrated, tested, and qualified.
“Our collaboration with Microsoft is part of Hitachi Solutions’ global business expansion strategy which targets to achieve 15% of our revenue from outside of Japan by 2015,” said Masakazu Kuji, President of Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. “Through this initiative, as well as others, we are working to help our global clients understand the value of adopting Microsoft Dynamics and improve their businesses.”
Hitachi Solutions has already developed commercialized industry solutions with Microsoft Dynamics. Work is underway at the new Innovation Center to complete the next version of the reference architecture which, when finished, will become the foundation for future joint solution development and joint customer engagements.
Hitachi Solutions and Microsoft enjoy a relationship of more than 20 years. Hitachi Solutions has one of the largest and fastest-growing Microsoft Dynamics practices among full-service systems integrators with over 3000 Microsoft Certified Professionals around the world qualified to provide implementation, upgrade and application outsourcing solutions for the entire Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Platform technology stack.
■About Hitachi Solutions
Hitachi Solutions is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT lifecycle, from systems planning to integration, operation and maintenance. Outside of Japan, the company conducts its business through three key subsidiaries, Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd., Hitachi Solutions Europe, Ltd. and Hitachi Solutions (China) Co., Ltd. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.hitachi-solutions.com.
■About Hitachi Solutions America
From business strategy development through application deployment and maintenance, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI. We offer
a client-focused, collaborative approach and transfer knowledge throughout each engagement. Hitachi Solutions America was recognized as the 2011 CRM partner of the year. For more information, call 949.242.1300 or visit www.hitachisolutions-us.com
■About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 320,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2011 (ended March 31, 2012) consolidated revenues totaled 9,665 billion yen ($117.8 billion). Hitachi is focusing more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes information and telecommunication systems, power systems, industrial, transportation and urban development systems, as well as the sophisticated materials and key devices that support them.
For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of More Marketing in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.