Making this app available is another step for GreenRoad in fulfilling the vision of the Connected Fleet
Feature Enhancements to GreenRoad Central Also Launched
London, July 17th, 2012 — GreenRoad, the leader in driver performance and safety management, today announced availability of the GreenRoad Central mobile app for managers, a full-featured smartphone app making fleet driver performance and safety information available anytime, anywhere for fleet operations and safety managers. The app serves as a mobile companion to the online GreenRoad Central dashboard that provides driver performance and safety management data and reports. The app runs on Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android mobile and tablet devices and is available now to download from app stores.
The company also today announced significant upgrades to GreenRoad Central, the cloud-based hub of the GreenRoad service. The upgrades include smarter report functionality, new speeding reports, a “My Reports” navigation capability, and vehicle-based dashboard metrics.
The GreenRoad Central mobile app for managers enables fleet and safety managers to have full fleet visibility, at any time, away from the office, at home, or in the field, via smartphone. The app is a complement to the previously announced GreenRoad Central mobile app for drivers that has been downloaded thousands of times in the last several weeks.
The mobile app for managers features:
· Real-time fleet location, including street address detail. Fleet managers can see where each driver is, at any time, by address
· Safety Score dashboard for all fleet drivers. GreenRoad Central driver data is centred on the Safety Score, a unique safety rating compiled from actual real-time driving events. The mobile app for managers gives quick access to driver Safety Scores with views filtered by highest-and-lowest ranking drivers, or the ability to zoom in to see specific, individual driver detail
· Real-time access to each individual driver’s mobile dashboard. This view gives managers all the information they need to track and understand an individual driver’s current safety profile.
“The tremendous response to our driver mobile app has made us even more excited about delivering this mobile app for fleet managers. It’s just a fact of business that operations managers are no longer chained to their desks; they need the power of their desktop dashboards and data at their fingertips, delivered on their smartphones,” said Karen White, senior vice president of customer solutions for GreenRoad.
“Making this app available is another step for GreenRoad in fulfilling the vision of the Connected Fleet. We feel strongly that all fleets, large and small, need the convenience and power of mobile technology, combined with the delivery of real-time fleet driver performance data, packaged into easy-to-read and access reports and dashboards,” continued White.
GreenRoad Central Boosts Report Catalogue
Featured in the new release of GreenRoad Central is an expanded report catalogue, now including both a Posted Speed Violation report and a Fleet Speed Violation report. The new reports deliver detailed visibility into the timing, distribution, location and severity of fleet-wide speeding events.
Additional new GreenRoad Central features include:
· Street address information for all events, vehicle locations and trip starts/ends in the GreenRoad Central Fleet Location and Trips History features.
· Smarter reports with the option to easily drill down into trips or events for a single driver; which supports effective individual driver coaching.
· “My Reports” directory with convenient access to favorite reports. Customised reports can be saved and accessed via top-level navigation.
Download Now from App Stores
GreenRoad Central mobile app for managers is available for download
today, July 17, 2012, from the Apple and Android app stores by searching for GreenRoad. Users must be enrolled with the GreenRoad service.
GreenRoad is the leader in driver performance and safety management. The unique GreenRoad Driver Improvement Loop™ helps fleets achieve significant cost savings by immediately improving driver performance with advanced in-vehicle mobile technology and change management best practices. Proven across 70,000 drivers worldwide, in all vehicle types and industries, GreenRoad dramatically reduces fuel consumption and crashes so customers realise positive ROI within 60-90 days.
UK Media Contact for Interviews and Images:
+44 7949 883636
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Breakaway Communications in the following categories: Computing & Telecoms, Transport & Logistics, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.