Following the success of its Spring/Summer 2012 catalogue, Cornish fashion brand, Seasalt, present their first ever autumn catalogue this month.
With a launch to over 150,000 customers, Seasalt has looked close to home for the inspiration behind their first ever autumn catalogue. Featuring beautiful photography and imagery from the Cornish landscapes and coastline, the catalogue also allows Seasalt to showcase their very first Autumn/Winter 'Artists and Potters' collection.
The first autumn catalogue offers a beautiful selection of both Seasalt women’s mainline, inspired by the unique coastline of the Lizard Peninsula, and their limited edition 'Artists and Potters' collection inspired by the artistic heritage of the Leach Pottery in St Ives, Cornwall. Exclusive textile prints designed in house reflect these two unique locations, and customers can also expect to see more organic cotton and bamboo used throughout the collection, as Seasalt continues its commitment to the use of more sustainable textiles.
With a thriving online shop and already selling to over 350 stockists in the UK and Ireland, including an increase to 9 John Lewis stores nationally, the autumn catalogue has been seen as a natural progression for Seasalt to make. Seasalt Director, Neil Chadwick, commented: “We have no plans to put a Seasalt on every high street. We’ve built a business with the help of our talented staff and loyal customers, and decided to respond to their request to make Seasalt more accessible across the country, by producing our mail order catalogue.”
As well as velvet, linen and lambswool knits, both collections also feature Seasalt's famous Tin Cloth®. Already renowned for specialising in practical garments, Seasalt have designed a new range of outerwear that’s tried and tested on the great Cornish cliff-tops in typically ‘British’ weather. Weather resistant, windproof and breathable, Tin Cloth® is a hardwearing, organic cotton canvas, printed in Seasalt's unique prints and also available in elegantly simple, plain dry wax finishes.
Not only featuring gorgeous photography from some of the most unique and picturesque Cornish landscapes, making it ideal for the coffee table, the Seasalt autumn catalogue is also filled with inspiring design stories, the chance to win a £3,500 Cornish holiday and the opportunity to design a coastal Christmas card which will be sold by Seasalt to raise money for the Fishermen’s Mission.
Catalogues are available in all of Seasalt's 13 stores across Cornwall, Devon, Guernsey and the Isles of Scilly, or can be requested at www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk. Orders can be placed 7 days a week via phone or online.
For press enquiries please contact:
email@example.com or telephone 01326 640362
Notes to editors:
• Orders can be placed via phone on 01326 640070
Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm
Saturday – 8am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 4pm
• Orders can be placed online at www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk
• Seasalt started in 1981 when Don Chadwick and son David went to Penzance to buy a jacket on a wet day in August 1980. They got on so well with Mrs.Strutt, the owner of the Army and Navy surplus shop that they ended up buying it. Sons Leigh, David and Neil Chadwick are still with the business to this day.
• Seasalt contribute towards maintaining and promoting local traditions and skills by selling a range of locally made products such as smocks and canvas sailing bags.
• Seasalt sponsor gig rowing clubs and a sea shanty choir, as well as working with schools on creative projects.
• Seasalt also regularly fund-raise for local charities, raising over £18k in the last three years for charity.
• Seasalt is an eclectic team filled with designers from a variety of background who all love Cornwall. Fashion designers sit alongside fine artists, illustrators and creative writers. Seasalt is a melting pot of ideas and innovation.
• Visit the Seasalt 'About Us' page on their website for more information on the materials that they use: www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk/customer/fabricstories
• Say hello at one of Seasalt’s 13 shops across Cornwall, Devon, Guernsey and the Isles of Scilly, or visit www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of SeaSalt Limited in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.