Organisers overwhelmed by response to National Mediation Awards 2012
• Inaugural national awards celebrate mediation best practice.
• Large number of nominations received from mediators and companies across the UK.
• Nominations close 24th August 2012. Nominations can be made by clicking here.
• Winners to be announced at Central London awards ceremony on 27th September 2012.
Introducing the Professional Mediator’s Association National Mediation Awards.
As the National Mediation Awards ceremony draws near, anticipation builds over who will be shortlisted for the prestigious National Mediation Awards 2012. Nominations have been flooding in from individuals and organisations across the UK. The common factor amongst all nominations is a shared commitment to make mediation a credible and mainstream part of workplace dispute resolution.
National Mediation Awards Judging Panel
A number of industry experts have been selected to join the National Mediation Awards judging panel:
• Ben Ashwell Editor of Executive Grapevine
• Dr Paul Latreille Professor of Economics at Swansea University. Paul undertakes research into mediation and its impact on business effectiveness.
• Michael Farrier Partner of Boyes Turner’s Employment Law Group
• Beccie D’Cunha Director of Resolution Services at The TCM Group
• David Liddle President of the Professional Mediators’ Association.
To encourage even more nominations from mediators and mediation schemes, the deadline for nominations has been extended until the 24th of August 2012.
Nomination categories include:
• Mediation scheme of the year
• Mediation Scheme co-ordinator of the year
• In house mediator of the year
• Independent mediator of the year
• Best newcomer to mediation
• President’s award for overall mediation best practice, 2012
If you know anybody who is worthy of nomination, don’t miss out on the unique opportunity to celebrate their contribution to dispute resolution. Nomination can be made by visiting www.professionalmediator.org and more information can be found on the PMA website.
Awards event scheduled for 27th September 2012 in London’s Hatton Garden
Winners of the National Mediation Awards 2012 will be announced on the 27th of September 2012 at the UK Mediation Academy, Hatton Garden in Central London.
Ben Ashwell, Editor of Executive Grapevine, sponsors of the inaugural National Mediation Awards 2012, had this to say:
“I feel privileged to be a part of the inaugural National Mediation Awards as a judge. I feel this is a unique opportunity to showcase and recognise the amazing talent that have made significant contributions to the world of conflict resolution here in the UK.”
The Judging panel will be using a number of set assessment criteria specified for each category. Winners will be announced on the 27th of September at the UK mediation academy in Central London. For more information, please visit www.professionalmediator.org or contact us on 0207 062 3187 or email@example.com
About the PMA
The Professional Mediators' Association (PMA) exists to raise awareness of mediation and to promote excellence in all aspects of business, workplace, employment and consumer mediation
For further information contact Ervan Hady.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0808 168 4060
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Professional Mediators' Association in the following categories: Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.