The British are embracing baking like never before, it’s become one of our biggest growing trends and to celebrate this, the UK’s first baking exhibition, The Cake and Bake Show launches at Earls Court in September. The show offers something for everyone with an array of features that will appeal to home bakers and professionals alike.
The Cake and Bake Show stars the biggest names in the baking world including Great British Bake Off judges Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry as well as winners Edd Kimber and Jo Wheatley along with Eric Lanlard, Richard Bertinet, Fabulous Baker Brother Tom Herbert, renowned chocolatier Paul A Young, plus many more.
Highlights of the show include:
• A dedicated cake demonstration area headlined by Mary Berry
• A dedicated bread area and demonstration theatre supported by the Real Bread Campaign
• A food market offering cakes, breads and pies and stands selling the latest baking equipment
• Classroom areas with tutorials on the latest baking trends and techniques
• For sugarcraft fans there’ll be expert-led classes and demonstrations, Squires Kitchen’s International School and Mich Turner MBE will be on hand at the show in their own dedicated feature areas
• A children’s area headlined by Annabel Karmel from CiTV and featuring The Grainchain.com Bake Off offering the chance for amateur bakers to test their baking skills across a number of categories
The world of cake and bake has never been so popular and The Cake & Bake Show 2012 offers everything the home baker, sugarcrafter, cake eater, amateur enthusiast or professional baker would need. Baking fans of all ages will come together for a weekend of guaranteed eating, encouragement, education and entertainment.
-- ENDS --
• Twitter: @cakeandbakeshow Facebook: www.facebook.com/cakeandbakeshow
• Dates: 22-23 September 2012
• Venue: Earls Court, London
• Tickets: In advance - £12.50 adults, £10 concessions (OAPs and students), £5 children aged 5-12, free for under 5s; £18 weekend. On the door - £15 adults, £12 concessions, £7 children, free under 5s
• Headline sponsor: BakingMad.com is the UK’s most visited home baking website - is a friendly online community where all types of home bakers find inspiring recipes and tips; meet like-minded people; and connect with home baking experts, making it the perfect partner to the Cake & Bake Show 2012.
For more information please contact Kate at nudge on:
m: 07801 442 733 e: firstname.lastname@example.org or Genevieve at nudge on m: 07855 979 828 email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Nudge Communications LTD in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.