06 SEPTEMBER 2012
MATT CARDLE TO PERFORM AT ANNIVERSARY BALL!
Matt Cardle has been announced to perform at the James Whale Fund for Kidney Cancer Annual Ball to be held on the 11th of October at Café de Paris, London.
Guests on the evening are in for a real treat, as Matt is set to perform an exclusive acoustic set as well as a track from his new album due for release in the next few weeks.
James Whale Fund for Kidney Cancer is a charity very close to Matt’s heart who suffered from a severe form of kidney cancer, Wilm’s disease when he was just 2 years old; having to have one of his kidneys removed followed by an aggressive course of chemotherapy.
James Whale Fund Ball will be hosted in the sumptuous surroundings of Café de Paris in London. Rich in history and boasting of entertaining London for over 88 years Café de Paris is a jewel in the heart of Piccadilly, complete with grand chandeliers and great sweeping staircases.
Leading up to his performance at the Ball Matt Cardle says:
“I’m really looking forward to performing at the Ball. James Whale Fund works tirelessly to raise funds to help those suffering from this disease and anything I can do support them is an absolute honour.”
Broadcaster and Founder of the Fund James Whale said:
“I met with Matt recently in London; he is very sympathetic to our cause and we are really thrilled that he will be performing for us, hopefully with his support we can reach out and help more people affected by the disease with knowledge and possibly funds from our Patient Benefit Grant”
NOTE TO EDITORS:
• James Whale Fund for Kidney Cancer is the UK’s leading kidney cancer charity and was set up in 2006 by broadcaster James Whale who lost a kidney to cancer. Today James continues to lead a full and busy life, as do the majority of people who are diagnosed and treated early.
• The Patient Benefit Grant aims to help those suffering from or recovering from Kidney Cancer ease their financial strain and maintain access to things that can add to or maintain their quality of life. The Fund will accept applications from those recovering from Kidney cancer for up to £1,000 per annum.
• In 2009, 9,000 people in the UK were diagnosed with kidney cancer that’s over 24 people day!
• Kidney cancer is eighth most common cancer in the UK.
• Tickets are £110 per person or £1,000 for a table of 10.
• To reserve your tickets or to make a table booking please call 01223 237044
• For more information on the James Whale Fund for Kidney Cancer and the Patient Benefit Grant please visit www.jameswhalefund.org
James Whale Fund for Kidney Cancer
Press Office contact Katie Wilks email@example.com tel. 0844 880 4284.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Love PR London in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.