September/October 2012 issue out now
NEW six-issue frequency begins
— interview with Christine Bleakley, great subs offer & a chance to win a spa break
See the 22-page ezine
For immediate release
(LONDON, UK) 10 September: The 172-page Sept/Oct issue of Spa Secrets – the first of a new six-issue frequency – is out now and is packed full of all the tips, products and features you’ll need to see you through into the next season.
Katie Reich-Storer, editor, says: “The latest issue of Spa Secrets sees the launch of our new bi-monthly frequency, ensuring we keep our readers well-informed on a more regular basis. The modern woman’s essential read for fashion, beauty and wellbeing is now an even more faithful companion. Make sure you get your fix!”
Inside this issue
• The Big Question: The changing nature of friendships – making, keeping and growing your friendships has never been easier… or harder.
• Beauty and Wellbeing features include – how to achieve the perfect complexion and a look at the bold lippys for this season. For those reminiscing about their summer holiday, the wellbeing feature looks at all the ocean-inspired treatments and products that are making a splash in the spa world.
• Travel: The ultimate spas in the Indian Ocean; how to combine a safari adventure with relaxing spa treatments; the best in Parisian spa chic; five of the best airport spas; and a whole lot more…
• Fashion: If you’re looking to spice up your wardrobe this autumn, try mixing different textures for an edgier look. You’ll find the latest coats, clutches, watches and swimwear packed into our fashion pages.
• Superb Subscription offer: Subscribe for only £10 and you could receive three Jemma Kidd products worth £40.
• Win a three-night spa break for two to Costa Navarino, Greece staying at the Westin Resort in a Deluxe Room, with breakfast and spa treatments included.
• Win two three-day passes to the OM Yoga Show at London’s Olympia plus two workshop tickets to Contemporary Dynamic Flow with David Olton. Twenty runners up will win two-day passes to the show. To enter, visit www.spasecretsmagazine.com/competitions.html
• Trends: Tackling the latest fads from fashion to beauty and nutrition.
• The scene: What are the latest beauty, spa and salon innovations? We round up this season’s best new products and update you on the latest news.
• And our usual round of spa and hotel reviews…
• Expert tips: Make-up artist Jemma Kidd picks out four key looks for this autumn.
• Interview: Christine Bleakley is frank about fiance Lampard and her Reebok workouts.
• Fitness & Health: From the latest exercise classes to try, foods to boost your brain power and autumn ingredients to add to your menu.
Take a sneak peak at the 22-page ‘teaser’ magazine at: www.spasecretsmagazine.com/sept12
For more information visit www.spasecretsmagazine.com
Note to the editors
• Subscribe to six issues of Spa Secrets magazine for £10 (+P&P for overseas readers) and you could receive free gifts worth £40.
• To subscribe call +44 (0) 20 7253 9909 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
• For any editorial enquiries please contact the Editor, Katie Reich-Storer, at email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7253 9906.
• Absolute Publishing Ltd is a London-based publisher, with more than 10 years’ experience in travel, sports, consumer, business-to-business, customer and direct response publishing.
• For any sales enquiries please contact the Spa Secrets team on +44 (0) 20 7553 7384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• For any other general editorial enquiries please contact the Editorial Department, Absolute Publishing Ltd on +44 (0) 20 7253 9906 or email email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of APL Media (Absolute Publishing) in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.