Netuitive 6.0 equips modern businesses to meet APM-generated big data issues head on and deliver measurable business value
- Behaviour learning technology enables new levels of visibility and correlation of APM-generated big data and eliminates vendor lock-in
London, UK — Netuitive, a leading provider of predictive analytics software for IT, today announced the general availability of Netuitive 6.0. Based on patented Behavior Learning technology, Netuitive 6.0, the industry’s first predictive analytics platform with an open API, is a game-changing leap forward in application performance management (APM).
Netuitive 6.0 equips modern businesses to meet APM-generated big data issues head on and deliver measurable business value by:
- Correlating and extracting value from vast and unmanageable volumes of data collected from a variety of specialised monitoring tools across silos and domains in real-time (critical for accurately interpreting application performance) through the use of industry-leading analytics;
- Enabling proactive service-based alarms before users of mission-critical applications, such as global payments, e-commerce, and trading services, are impacted;
- Eliminating vendor lock-in while delivering the extensible data integration and correlation capabilities essential for end-to-end application performance management.
Will Cappelli, senior analyst, Gartner said: “As large organisations seek to ascend Gartner’s IT maturity model, they are leveraging powerful IT Operations Analytics powered by Behavior Learning Engines (BLEs) in their pursuit of proactive application performance management. Only through the ability to effectively correlate and understand interdependencies and impact of IT, business metrics and APM data, can large organisations begin to manage performance proactively across IT, customer experience, and business metrics.”
Nicola Sanna, CEO of Netuitive, said: “The open nature of Netuitive 6.0 enables new levels of extensibility while delivering the tools and analytics necessary to turn complex IT, APM and business metrics into actionable insight. We are proud to deliver the industry’s first open predictive analytics solution capable of providing the cross-silo insight required for application owners and CIOs to finally see the impact of IT performance on the business.”
Key to the release of Netuitive 6.0:
• Netuitive Integration Studio – An industry-first SDK empowers users to integrate and correlate data streams from any monitoring source. Complements Netuitive’s existing integrations with more than 30 leading monitoring tools from leaders such as CA, BMC, HP, IBM, VMware, Microsoft, Compuware, EMC, NetApp, Oracle, and many others.
• Advanced Monitoring of Complex Java Application Data – Simplifies troubleshooting workflow automatically isolating problems and delivering proactive notifications of impending performance issues.
• Enhanced APM Graphical User Interface -- Provides real-time visibility into the health of applications performance management across data types, silos and domains.
Netuitive provides predictive analytics software for IT. Netuitive replaces human guesswork with automated mathematics and analysis to help companies to visualise, isolate, and proactively address application performance issues before they impact quality of service. Hundreds of customers, including eight of the ten largest banks, rely on Netuitive to proactively manage the performance of their critical applications and underlying IT infrastructures - physical, virtual and cloud. Industry recognition includes the 2011 CTO Award for Innovation from Morgan Stanley, the 2011 CODiE Award for Best Systems Management Solution, the 2010 EMA Award for Best Analytics, and Best of VMworld Awards in 2007, 2009 and 2011. For more information, visit www.netuitive.com.
Press contacts: Hazel Butters or Sinead Gosai|Prompt Communications on behalf of Netuitive|Tel: +44 20 8996 1653|Netuitive@prompt-communications.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Prompt Communications Ltd in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.